Test Manager for Experian in Copenhagen
The QA Manager is accountable for the quality of our testing solutions across the full delivery & credit lifecycle; Originations, Customer Management, Collections and Fraud. A strategic role requiring operational involvement. The Test Manager role manages the day to day operation of testing within their portfolio(s) with specific responsibilities which include:
- Own day-to-day delivery across designated projects end-to-end
- Client Relationship Management
- 3rd Party Partnerships covering quality of service, review of KPI’s and innovation improvements
- Input into Client Delivery Strategy and Planning
- Testing Governance across all portfolios, including auditing of testing
- Embedding testing Best Practice across the internal and external testing teams
- Assignment Management of internal and external testing staff
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Supporting the Senior Test Manager in delivering a world class testing service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively build employee & partner engagement, capability, and expertise within the immediate team and contribute to the wider EMEA Solutions function
- Responsible for interpreting and implementing the Test Policy and Test Strategy providing input within specific area of accountability.
- Champion a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything that Experian does
- Ensure that good client / consumer outcomes are at the centre of decision making
- Promote great service and seek to exceed client / consumer expectations
- Influencing clients on the best approach to testing, for the solution proposed
- Engender within clients a strong level of trust around Experian’s ability to undertake testing.
Regulatory, Governance and Control
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements within areas of responsibility and escalate issues quickly
- Pro-actively identify risks and take steps to mitigate or escalate
- Ensures team members understand the importance of adhering to their regulatory obligations and responsibility for implementation of company policies and procedures.
Testing Best Practice
- Drive continual improvement in Testing activities
- Drive the automation of Test scripts and testing activities to reduce delivery timescales and
- Defining, contributing, implementing and ensuring adherence to Testing best practice across UK&I Solutions Client Delivery
- Champions efficient and effective standards for testing activities
- Drive performance of the Team in the execution of QA Testing activities
- Mentoring onsite and offshore teams; providing training on areas of technical and product expertise
- Support the testing community of practice and collaborate with others to identify better ways of working.
- Undertaking the Test governance role across EMEA Solutions Client Delivery programmes and projects
- Devising and implementing test approaches for key EMEA Solutions Client Delivery programmes
- Providing regular updates to the members of the EMEA Solutions Client Delivery Senior Leadership Team and Solutions stakeholders about the quality of solutions being delivered.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Proven Testing experience in a Test Management role
- Proven experience of leading a software test team including ability to co-ordinate test activity across multiple deliveries
- Concrete examples of the implementation of Test strategies and process improvements in to an organisation
- Proactive, with excellent written and verbal communication skills; proven stakeholder management
- Works collaboratively, leads by example and inspires the trust of others
- Effective leadership, coordination, motivation, negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Ability to present and communicate with senior stakeholders including management and clients
- Ability to influence and build productive relationships with key programme stakeholders (both internal and external)
- Strong ability to manage relationships whilst maintaining trusted relationship with team and peers
- Bachelor of Technology/Engineering.
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst Level
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Level
- ISTQB Agile or Scrum Master Certification.
- Java Essentials
- Groovy Knowledge
- Selenium WebDriver
- Other Automation frameworks (JMETER, JENKINS …)
For more information, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Jakob Kelstrup from Twins Consulting on +45 2225 5011 or send your resume to email@example.com. We will have interviews on an ongoing basis.
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. Learn more at www.experianplc.com.