Quantitative Analyst for automated trading
Do you want to take an active part in our digitalization journey in Danske Commodities? And are you a passionate number cruncher who seeks to work in an innovative environment where you have the possibility to make a direct difference and develop our trading business even further? Right now we are looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join our ambitious Automated Trading team.
Your primary tasks will be to develop, implement and monitor algorithmic trading strategies, automate tools for our Intraday team and play an important role in the ongoing improvement of our technical setup.
In this job, you will get to work with a team of specialists who are very passionate about their job and who always challenge the status quo. So, if you want to take part in and contribute to a talented team, then you might be exactly what we are looking for.
- develop, implement and improve automated trading strategies
- support in automation of tools and processes supporting our traders and analyst
- participate in further development of the algorithmic trading framework
- actively take part in knowledge sharing and sparring across teams
- working closely with the software developers and the Business Intelligence team.
We expect that you:
- have a relevant Master or PhD degree within Data Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or similar
- are an avid programmer, preferably with knowledge of OOP, data handling and event based programming
- are experienced in Python or similar programming languages
- have relevant experience, however not a requirement
- have a good command of English both written and verbal
- are logically thinking and mathematically well grounded
- work analytically and structured.
We expect that you:
- are reliable and quality conscious
- are efficient, able and willing to make a difference
- are independent, pro-active and adaptable
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- are dedicated and take a holistic approach
- see opportunities where others see problems.
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- office in the heart of Aarhus, Denmark’s second largest city
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value.
Jobstart and type
- As soon as possible. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis
Apply for this job
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers
Application deadlline: 21/2- 2019.
Get in touch
Thor Kalstrup Director, Head of Automated Trading
T: +45 8833 8061