Web Application Lead Developer, Copenhagen
Do you want to build systems that gives our 32 million users a stunning experience when they want to know or buy one of our 10 million wines? Then we've got a lot of opportunities for you to leave a mark.
Vivino is by far the most used wine app in the world and we are creating the world's largest and easiest marketplace for wine. It's already available in 10 countries with 300,000 products, but we want to make it available to many more people! That's why we're seeking an experienced Frontend Developer for our team in our Copenhagen office.
- Help your team to reach their best potential, by supporting and mentoring your team-members.
- Work with our millions of data points, such as wine scans, ratings and prices, to give people a stunning user experience when they want to know or buy one of our 10M wines on our public website.
- Work on our customer facing platforms, to give partners valuable insights into their products and sales through our platform.
- Collaborate with our Design Team to build our front-end component library, ensure consistency and ease of development.
- Collaborate with the Backend Team to ensure that API behaviour and the provided data fits design and performance expectations on the front-end.
- Collaborate with the Product Management Team to scope and define projects.
- Improve Vivino together with your team members and the rest of your colleagues.
You fit the profile if you
- Are a good communicator
- Preferably have previous experience with team management
- Know how to balance engineering and business priorities
- Have an agile mindset and prefer to work in short feedback loops supported by retrospectives
- Thrive on sharing knowledge and promoting personal growth
- Are an experienced web developer
- Enjoy implementing responsive designs using modern browser technologies
- Care about semantically correct markup and making website both user and SEO friendly
- Are familiar with Test Driven Development and have an interest in new technologies
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Are a curious, communicative person who is eager to learn and is ready to join a fast-paced company with few formal procedures and limits
Why apply to a job with Vivino?
- You're attracted to a relaxed but ambitious environment, with 60 people across 25 nationalities working together in 1 office
- You enjoy being trusted to deliver, without micromanagement
- You like influencing what you work with and the people you work with
- Lunch. You eat lunch, right?
- You find the thought of drinking wine during work hours both decadent and attractive
- Pension Plan
- Health Insurance
- Friday bar
Vivino is the world's largest wine community, built on top of a vast database of 10 million wines, 100 million ratings and 38 million wine reviews. More than 35 million users globally are scanning wine bottles to see community feedback which helps them choose and buy the best wine. Our app is by far the most downloaded and used wine app in the world. Vivino has earned Editor's Choice on Android and many frontpage features on the Apple App Store. Vivino is the world's largest wine marketplace, with hundreds on online wineshops meeting millions of wine-lovers.
Vivino has offices in Copenhagen, San Francisco, France, Netherlands, UK, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Germany, HongKong, Ukraine and India.
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, disability, marital status or any other characteristic protected.
To apply for this job, press "Apply here".