Junior Office 365/Azure Cloud Consultant
Do you want to work with leading edge technologies and infrastructure on the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Platform?
Office 365 & Azure are key technologies in Avanade’s cloud and modern workplace go-to-market areas focused at maximizing value from cloud adoption. We help our clients with their journey to cloud. We design and implement the optimal infrastructure, analyze, plan and conduct migrations, guide clients to optimal usage and productivity with Ofice365/Azure including being evergreen in a constant evolving cloud environment. Everything done based on Microsoft’s Office365/Azure platform and latest tools and technologies.
We give you an exciting opportunity to grow personally and professionally together with other talented, passionate and dedicated consultants, in close cooperation and teamwork with our clients.
Are you also passionate for technology, and could you be our next colleague helping our clients to become truly cloud-driven companies and at the same time developing your expertise in cloud infrastructure and modern workplace?
As an Office 365/Azure cloud consultant in Avanade you will:
- Work with basic Office365 services like S4B, Teams, Exchange, Intune and hybrid deployments.
- Security projects with EMS, AIP, OME, DLP, Conditional Access, Azure MFA and Azure AD.
- Design and implement Modern Workplace solutions with Windows 10 and Office Pro Plus.
- Client deployment and management with AutoPilot, Intune, Azure AD-join and Co-Management.
- Analyze current business practices, processes and procedures and identify future opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Office365 and Modern Workplace services.
- Act as SME and advisor for our clients to support the planning and implementation of journey to cloud and needed assessment.
- Understand Office365 hybrid setup with ADConnect and ADFS for integration and Identity Management.
- Analyze current on-prem solutions for cloud migrationDesign, plan and implement Office365/Azure infrastructure solutions.
We are looking for strong team players and your skillset likely includes:
- Experience and understanding of basic infrastructure like DNS, DHCP, AD, GPO, Windows server etc.
- Must be skilled in Powershell, and able to read and write scripts.
- Knowledge about hybrid setup with AD Connect and ADFS is an advantage together with Skype and Exchange knowledge.
- Must be a super user in Windows 10 and Office 2016 on at least Outlook. Knowledge in XL, Word, and Powerpoint is an advantage.
- Knowing AIP, OME, DLP, MFA, Conditional Access, Intune, AutoPilot, Onedrive is a plus.
- Knowledge about Microsoft Office365 licenses is a definitely advantage.
- Hunger and drive for constantly being up to date with technology and new features and changes is a must.
Above all this we also want you too:
- Enjoy working in diverse teams.
- Have excellent written and oral/presentation skills both in Danish and in English.
- Have a strong interest in growing your own technology skills.
Why Avanade? Because there’s no place like this.
If you’re a self-starter, an optimist and someone who likes to get things done, you’ll fit right in at Avanade.
People who thrive here are motivated, interested in learning and genuinely have a desire to be the best at what they do. If that’s sounds like you, you sound good to us.
In return, you’ll have access to the latest technology in the Microsoft ecosystem, partnering with some of the biggest and best companies across the world and some seriously smart people to work with to make career-defining things happen.
If you want to get even better at what you do and transform businesses from the inside out, there’s no better place.
Interested? Make your move - apply online, we look forward to meeting you!
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.