Experienced Software Developer - 3D Application Development
3Shape scanners and software are used worldwide to design and manufacture orthodontic appliances, and to assist in the treatment of a wide variety of dental conditions.
You will join a skilled and motivated team, currently building next generation software for orthodontic treatments. The new application will allow faster, more automated and more predictable treatment of patients, it will help orthodontists to digitalize their workflows, enabling them to offer better and cheaper treatments, ultimately improving patient care. Young and international, the team is passionate about, and regularly work with, a wide range of technologies, from deep learning to realistic shaders, and it strives, through continuous improvements, to honor best-practices of agile software development processes.
In 3Shape, we believe in team autonomy and you will find a highly dynamic, informal work environment, skilled and passionate colleagues that will daily challenge and support you and that are looking forward to being challenged back. Together we are going to build the future of digital dentistry and we’ll have fun in doing so!
- Develop the coolest 3D medical software for the Orthodontic market
- Work with a distributed team, helping them improve and strive for excellence
- Contribute to the full software development lifecycle (full-stack)
- Design algorithms, interfaces and application flows to meet customers’ needs in the best way possible
- Help defining the software architecture
- Ensure high code quality and maintainability. E.g. through reviews, refactoring, designing and implementing automatic tests, etc.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, or equivalent
- 5+ years of Agile software development in a professional environment
- Strong object-oriented programming skills (C#/.NET is a plus) including sound knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles (e.g. S.O.L.I.D.)
- Good mathematical understanding and problem-solving skills
- Team-minded personality, with good social skills and humor
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and eager to make a difference
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Experience with 3D programming, Linear algebra and computational geometry is a plus
- Work with interesting technologies
- Work in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
- A flexible and agile development process with opportunity to influence and contribute to innovative products
- Challenges that will require technical and analytical skills
- Attractive offices in the center of Copenhagen
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the good career opportunities.
- Good Work/Life balance
If you find this interesting and you’re up for the challenge, please apply as soon as possible by clicking on “send application” and uploading your resume and motivational cover letter. We’ll hold interviews continuously.
3Shape A/S Software Development
3Shape is changing dentistry together with dental professionals across the world by developing innovations that provide superior dental care for patients. Our portfolio of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the dental industry includes the multiple award-winning 3Shape TRIOS intraoral scanner, the upcoming 3Shape X1 CBCT scanner, and market leading scanning and design software solutions for dental labs.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in Denmark’s capital in the year 2000. Today, 3Shape has over 1,500 employees serving customers in over 100 countries from an ever-growing number of 3Shape offices around the world. 3Shape’s products and innovations continue to challenge traditional methods, enabling dental professionals to treat more patients more effectively. www.3shape.com
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfil personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a Global Company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.