Innovative IoT Platform Engineer for Alfa Laval
Alfa Laval is one of the leading companies within the areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. Our main focus is creating better everyday solutions for people and we do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation.
We love what we do and we’re good at it, but we want to be even better! Therefore we are looking for a passionate IoT Engineer for our Automation Development department.
As IoT Engineer you will work with the IoT Platform Team on developing our Cloud Native IoT Infrastructure. This includes designing and building the platform. You will write software that captures data from IoT devices and write data pipelines to store, cleanse and process the data in the Cloud. You will create the platform that holds the data for all Alfa Lavals applications and analytics. Alongside you will create best practices in security, logging and monitoring of the platform and its applications.
- Strong Experience in Python/Java/Scala/.Net
- Experience working with distributed systems and multithreaded applications
- Experience with designing, implementing and deploying cloud-native and microservices based architectures
- Good Understanding of Time Series Data and NoSQL databases
- Understanding of Big Data and Big Data Technologies (Hadoop/Spark/Kafka)
We are looking for a person who embraces the many possibilities within digitalisation and who is willing to embark on an exciting new journey. You should not be afraid to ask tough questions and think outside the box. We are looking for a curious self-motivated team player, who is eager to learn new technologies, as all technologies are welcome as long as they improve our systems.
What's In It For You?
A job in a global and growing company with an opportunity for professional and personal development.
You are offered:
- Exciting and challenging projects with great responsibilities
- Influence on a new culture with a digital focus
- Agile working methods worldwide in Alfa Laval
- A social environment with committed colleagues for sparring and social events
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Sports and training facilities
- An attractive pension and insurance scheme, incl. health care arrangements.
Alfa Laval is located in Søborg with good parking conditions and easy access by public transportation.
How do I apply?
Human Point is Alfa Laval's recruitment partner for this position. If you have any questions about the position, you are very welcome to contact CEO Mia Müller on tel. +45 28 66 39 43. As interviews will be held on a continuous basis, please submit your CV as soon as possible by clicking here. All applications will be treated confidentially.