Software Developer for Software Test team
Are you a Python expert and ready to push the limits of our testing software? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Contribute to new ways of working with testing – making our agile test process even more effective?
- Work in an agile environment where opinions, ideas and knowledge have no boundaries?
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
Join us in Lyngby
As our new developer, you will be part of our Software Test team in Lyngby and work daily with our Embedded Development team.
We have an innovative and informal start-up culture based on the values honesty, keep-it-simple and quality-is-better-than-quantity. As a dedicated developer, you will become our main Python expert in Lyngby and have plenty of opportunity to experiment with new ideas and solutions and influence our future test processes.
Develop essential test software
You will be responsible for designing and writing the auto test scripts to use in our framework. Working closely with our developers, you will provide test coverage on expansive projects, including audio and visual based devices built upon embedded software platforms.
To accomplish this, you will communicate continuously with the embedded development team and explore test needs and issues in order to create the right solutions. You will then communicate with fellow developers to ensure that the developed software fits needs and remains continuously relevant and efficient.
Developer with an interest in test software
- You have 2 or more years’ Python programming experience – and knowledge of GitHub, Jira, Raspberry Pi or similar
- You have the ability to develop creative auto testing designs to minimise manual testing
- You may have experience working with embedded software, though it is not a must
- You are able to travel to our division in Struer on occasion to collaborate closely with fellow developers and other colleagues.
To succeed in this role, it is vital that you have a keen interest in working with testing principles and dedicating yourself to product quality. We also look for a strong desire to pick apart our processes, software and products to explore and understand them and ultimately ensure the right test systems.
Likewise, you are confident in your communication and not afraid to communicate bugs and issues to your fellow developers and colleagues.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact SW Quality Manager Daniel Charles Chittenden at +45 30 29 36 05.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.