Finans247 ApS is seeking a flexible, passionate and highly dedicated DevOps/IT support employee to join our international development team. We are a company in growth and working at a high pace, which will enable you to grow professional and personal. You will also be able to drive and define or redefine, the entire ecosystem and processes together with the team and management.
- Analyze, contribute and document improvements to support the overall DevOps cycle & infrastructure.
- Improve the reliability, security and scalability of our system.
- Identify root cause of system related issues & give consultation to development team.
- IT Support for our Danish office.
- Documentation and standardization of DevOps and IT Support processes / standards.
- Report issues & risks to management & work to identify root cause of system related issues.
- Expectation of allocation of your time is 80% DevOps & 20% IT Support.
- More than 3 years’ experience with AWS.
- Strong overall experience with continuous integration, delivery and deployment best practices and DevOps.
- Prior experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt or others.
- Experience with Virtualization and container technologies such as ECS, Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes and others.
- Prior experience with backup strategies.
- Experience with automated testing systems and best practices.
- Strong understanding and experience with security and hardening principles for Linux and AWS architecture.
- Prior experience with logging systems such as Sentry, Zabbix, Elk stack, Splunk or others.
- Prior experience with scripting languages such as Python.
- Familiarity with administrating and best practices for MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with version control, such as Git or Bitbucket.
- Prior experience with Jira.
- Strong experience in Mac and Windows IT support.
- Prior experience with printer setup and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with mail configuration IMAP and POP experience.
- Networking experience or interest.
- General experience with setup and configuration of VPNs, Firewalls and overall security aspects for office.
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail.
- Great at documenting processes and standards.
- Fluent in English.
Our daily work is characterized by a casual environment, with an open and honest mindset. Our guys love to learn new stuff and share it with their co-workers. You will join a small company with a non-hierarchical structure and massive growth.
- Open and dedicated coworkers.
- Open workplace for you to learn new skills, tool and grow professional, as well as personal.
- Salary based on your qualifications and experience.
- A location in the middle of Copenhagen, in beautiful offices.
- Great lunch option served every day.
How to apply
Simply send your application via "apply online". If you have any further questions about the position, please call Nicki Kousted on +45 61 71 91 24, or write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application as soon as possible, since we'll be doing interviews as the applications come in.
For the purpose of processing you job application, Finans 247 will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical belief, trade union membership, health information or sexual orientation) about yourself.
In connection with the recruitment process, all personal data will be deleted three months after the process has been completed unless you have been employed. We hereby kindly request that you apply again for a new position of interest at Finans 247 ApS at a later date.
Finans 247 Aps is a Danish founded consumer loan company that has 3 brands MiniFinans, Kassekrediten and Kvikto. We issue around 2000 loans every month and offer loans in both Denmark and Sweden and are expanding to Finland. Our head office is centrally located in Copenhagen at Østerport Station.