Website manager/web developer
We’re a rapidly growing payroll software & services company with ambitious goals across our brands. We’re looking for an experienced and passionate website manager with web development skills, who would welcome the challenge of taking our websites to the next level.
You will join our growing international marketing team at the Lessor Group/Paychex Europe headquarters in Allerød and take charge of our website management & web development activities, leveraging the company’s overall digital marketing growth plan.
About the position
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be the no.1 go-to person for the performance and development of our websites. You will play an active role in driving and growing our sites, in planning, specifying, developing and testing new website features in cooperation with the Marketing team, our digital agency as well as our IT Department.
Our portfolio of websites currently includes 7 websites – danlon.dk, lessor.dk, lessor.de, ilohngehalt.de, swelon.se, norlonn.no and paychex.de – all running in common templates and modules in Episerver. We have ambitious plans of expanding and optimizing the current websites with improved functionality, clever campaigns, SEO activities, integrations and much more – and we’d like you to contribute and join us in boosting our online presence.
- Ensure the best possible performance of our websites at all times.
- Plan new website functionality in cooperation with Marketing team.
- Specify, develop and test new website functionality in Episerver.
- Develop new ways of improving our websites and integrations (e.g. with CRM/Marketing Automation).
- Coordinate with IT on technical website aspects, such as domains and redirects
- Train editors in CMS functionality.
- Ensure technical/off-page SEO performance.
- Contribute to conversion rate optimization and UX by implementing A/B or split testing, surveys and similar.
- At least 5 years of experience with website management and web development, either as a web master with a natural interest in web development or as a web developer with a digital marketing profile.
- Experience with web development for Episerver, incl. .NET and Visual Studio.
- A solid technical understanding of website management and website performance.
- A commercial mindset and a genuine interest in digital marketing.
- Good understanding of SEO, especially off-page SEO.
- Fluency in English and a good level of at least one the Scandinavian languages. If you have a good understanding of German, that’s indeed a plus, but not a requirement.
- You’re organized and understand how to prioritize your tasks.
- You’re curious, enthusiastic and motivated to contribute to the ambitious growth of our websites.
This is a full-time position located in our brand new offices in Allerød, just north of Copenhagen.
Find out more
We suggest that you visit our websites lessor.dk, danlon.dk, ilohngehalt.de, norlonn.no, swelon.se, lessor.de and the just relaunched paychex.de to get an understanding of who we are and the brands we currently cover.
If you have any questions to this position, please contact Marketing Director Inger Lilja at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot wait to receive your application and CV through our recruiting system.
Application deadline: 20th March 2018.