IT Security Analyst
Hansen Technologies is a global billing software provider servicing the Utilities, Pay TV and Telecommunications industries. A growing company with 31 offices around the globe delivering billing solutions to customers in more than 80 countries. The jobs we offer are technically challenging and we set high standards for quality, security and performance. You will join our team of highly competent professionals.
Hansen are currently recruiting for the newly created position of Global IT Security Analyst to be based in our Denmark regional base in the city of Sønderborg, and you will work with business units and managers around the globe. This role will report to the Global IT Security Manager in our Melbourne, Australia Office.
- Monitor Networks - conduct periodic network monitoring and intrusion detection analysis to determine if there have been any attacks on the network or systems.
- Analyse network traffic to identify anomalies and test the information security controls for weaknesses.
- Daily monitoring and review of DLP alerts and incidents.
- Reviewing and updating DLP policies as per business requirements and to reduce risk of Data leakage.
- Daily management tasks of reviewing logs and policy updates for Web security solution, email filtering solution and Endpoint protection.
- Respond to Threats - If malicious activity has been detected in the system, take mitigating actions to contain the activity and minimize damage. They may also facilitate forensics analysis to determine the source of the threat.
- Design and Implement Safeguards - design and implement new safeguards to protect the systems. Work with other IT teams to implement new safeguards, whether it is in the form of software, hardware, or new operating procedures.
- Communicate Security Issues to Management - work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to communicate the state of information security, inform of possible risks, and suggest ways to improve security.
- Research Emerging Threats - stay on top of emerging threats and vulnerabilities in IT security. Conduct research, and attend conferences, professional association meetings and technical symposia to gain awareness of the latest information security technological developments.
- Execute ongoing continual security improvements program identifying key areas of security concern across all Hansen environment and provide guidance and objective setting for teams to remediation.
- Establish plans and protocols to protect digital files and information systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction.
- Technical probing (penetration testing) of Hansen and client infrastructure for systems, networks, storage and application layers.
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments.
- Analyse security breaches to determine their root cause.
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional experience developing and implementing new security systems, security programs, protocols and maintenance of existing systems.
- Excellent project management and planning skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- In-depth knowledge of data communications and network experience of operating systems and tools.
- Knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of information security solutions, including data loss prevention, intrusion detection and prevention, network security monitoring and vulnerability management.
- Understanding of current threats and trends in Information Security.
- Cross knowledge understanding of systems, network and application over a diverse system environment.
- CISM/CISSP/CSSLP qualifications considered favourably.
- ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST aware.
- Professionally challenging jobs in a dynamic industry.
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing global company.
- An informal international work environment.
- Highly skilled colleagues to learn from both locally and globally.
- A company culture characterized by a sense of humour, commitment and ownership.
*Please note that this organisation does not offer visa sponsorship. All applicants must be eligible to work within the European Union to be considered for this position.