Enterprise Architect, Wholesale Banking & Trading
Nordea Group Architecture is looking for an Enterprise Architect to further strengthen our team located in Copenhagen. This is an opportunity for you to join the Wholesale Banking architecture team and an opportunity to make a difference in shaping the future of Nordea.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
That’s where you come in. Working with dedicated colleagues in an exciting, fast-paced environment, you’ll help meet our customers’ changing needs.
We aim to be courageous and explorative in our approach to innovating better ways of delivering banking services – anytime, anywhere. This means you’ll have many opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in creating great customer experiences?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Group Architecture, where we support the Wholesale Banking business and the Trading & Investment related parts of the business area.
As an Enterprise Architect, you will work both at the strategic and change level, clarifying target state direction and building roadmaps as well as giving guidance to change initiatives. Our purpose is to drive alignment of business strategy with our capabilities to realise Nordea’s strategy, digital transformation and simplification outcomes.
You will play an instrumental part in:
- Defining and communicating the target architecture vision for Wholesale Banking and common enterprise capabilities that enable the business
- Collaborating widely with stakeholders across Nordea to co-develop, agree and align on architecture deliverables.
- Driving alignment of architecture direction, roadmap and transition plans across change initiatives working closely with key stakeholders and in partnership with solution architects and development teams.
- Supporting business CIO's and business units in relation to IT strategic and architectural advice.
- Identifying common initiatives and enablers to leverage synergies across areas and working on these initiatives as an Enterprise Architect.
- Working on architecture deliverables and documenting our IT landscape including architecture modelling and lifecycle management (using Mega HOPEX)
The role is based in Copenhagen with some travel expected within the Nordic region. You will report to the Lead Enterprise Architect for Wholesale Banking. Furthermore, like we all, you have a good sense of humour and understand that we may have separate responsibilities, but we collaborate and support each other as a team and work towards common goals within the area. We work hard, but also have fun together.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Personal skills to be successful in the position:
- Have a long-term perspective in mind and combine that with actions and abilities to make things happen
- Excellent communication skills and high ability to drive and facilitate combined with being service minded
- High cognitive skills and ability to work with complex issues on an abstract level
Professional skills to be successful in the position:
- Business understanding of processes and business context, especially Wholesale Banking, Trading area
- Knowledge and experience in architecture development frameworks and methodology is an advantage
- When working with more detailed project level planning and architecting you work comfortably and competently across architectural disciplines, being able to turn strategy in to action
- An IT or engineering education or equivalent and fluency in both spoken and written English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 19 March 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Jan Tideman, phone: +45 22 60 89 62 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.