Cloud Lead Developer
Would you like to be a key player in implementing our future cloud-based platform? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Join one of the best-known luxury brands in the world in the beginning of an exciting IT transition?
- Use both your hands-on technical skills and your ability to manage our DevOps activities?
- Drive change management and establish a rich DevOps environment among true specialists?
Join the Bang & Olufsen IT department
As our new Cloud Lead Developer, you become a key part of our cloud infrastructure journey where all our current applications and platforms must be transferred to our cloud-based infrastructure. Taking on this dual role of combining hands-on development with acting as team lead for our DevOps unit, you make a valuable colleague.
We are in the mere beginning of this business-critical transition, and joining a brand new team of very experienced developers, you unify the right combination of internal and external skill sets and create an optimal and productive flow of deliverables.
Develop state-of-the-art integrations and lead activities
You will spend most of your time developing second to none integrations that are scalable towards internal applications as well as cloud applications and our partners. Thus, you upgrade our existing platform’s current integrations into the new platform as well as establish the new integrations for future projects. More specifically, you will:
- Implement our cloud-based integration platform using API microservices
- Develop new integrations and lift existing integrations into the new platform
- Allocate tasks and resources throughout the DevOps team using your preferred work method
- Collaborate cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders, tending to their development and integration needs
Experienced tech profile with agile abilities
- You have a few years’ experience with implementing web services and/or APIs (analysis, design and implementation)
- You have hands-on experience with agile project methodologies and the ability to share your knowledge with the team
- Any experience with coordinating tasks and resources is considered an advantage
- You are proficient in Microsoft Azure and API management – and preferably, you are familiar with tech tools like .NET/Java, REST, Enterprise Service Bus/Message Queuing and CI/CD
- You speak and write English effortlessly
As a person, you manage to balance being a hands-on part of the team with your responsibilities as a team lead, taking the lead on creating an open and informal work environment where everyone pitches in.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Senior Manager, IT, ERP & BI, Dennis Mogensen on +45 3118 7320.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.