As our Integration Engineer, your main responsibility will be to connect Clerk.io with the rest of the world.
At Clerk.io, we have a vision. It’s been steadfast through changes and over the years, one step at a time, we’ve been able to develop that vision.
We believe a little personalization goes a long way, so we are an eclectic team and we are hiring 1 Integration Engineer to help us create interactive solutions that fulfill our current needs.
- Develop, improve and maintain our open-source e-commerce platform extensions.
- Work with a lot of APIs including Google and Facebook.
- Work closely with our support team and external developers to improve the quality of our integrations.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment's notice.
- Understanding business needs that lead to new project features & functions, and provide internal consultation.
- 2+ years of experience developing within e-commerce platforms (Magento, Shopify, Prestashop, etc).
- 2+ years of experience in back-end web technologies including, but not limited to, Python and PHP.
- Great troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Interest in staying current and applying the most current best practices.
- Able to work effectively in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
- Has a true passion for design and technology.
- Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening web development skill set.
What do we offer?
- All the training on CLERK software and our systems that you need.
- An exciting, motivating and international environment.
- Food, drinks, snacks, breakfast on Fridays and the famous Danish Friday Bar.
- Yoga and meditation classes once a week.
- Good fixed salary package that matches your qualifications.
Head of Recruitment