Support and Requirements Manager to web shops
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities - if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Would you like to play a central role in the continued development of VELUX' 50+ web shops? And do you want to use your skills in Sitecore to ensure that our shops operate effectively?
Then we offer you a role where you ease the workflows in our Online Sales Organisation as you coordinate all our support and requirements requests and act as the liaison between the business and IT.
Your main responsibility will be to keep our web shops functional and optimised based on requirements from internal stakeholders. You will be the product backlog owner and spend the majority of your time participating in new development projects for the shops while coordinating support requests and fixing bugs yourself as our Sitecore superuser.
'You will both contribute with technical knowledge and hands-on skills and be the indispensable link between business and IT as you facilitate requests from stakeholders,' explains Annicka Kristensen, Head of Project & Optimization Team, Online Sales Organisation.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Scope out optimisation and change requests from internal stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into PBIs and user stories that enable our front-end or back-end developers to optimise website performance
- Test solutions with the requesters and ensure alignment with their business or user needs
- Solve issues independently when possible and assign the remaining tasks to the relevant people or departments in-house
You can expect approx. 15 days of travel per year in Europe, mainly to Budapest.
As most stakeholders believe their requests should be your top priority, excellent stakeholder management skills and a good sense of diplomacy is key. Moreover, you independently maintain momentum of managing, coordinating and responding to the constant flow of support and optimisation requests.
- You have 5+ years of experience with managing requests, working close to IT or development and being a product backlog owner
- You are a Sitecore superuser - and it is a plus if you know Azure DevOps
- You can demonstrate great technical skills, and you understand the world of IT and are familiar with its terminology
- You have experience with or knowledge of scrum and agile methods
- You possess strong communication skills in English
You will join our Online Sales Organisation and approx. 20 colleagues in Hørsholm who oversee VELUX' 54 web shops - and counting. Your team consists of a project manager, two front-end developers - one of whom is based in Hungary - and a student assistant.
'You will become a part of a dynamic, multinational work environment where we work to learn and be better every day to continuously improve our products, services and processes,' concludes Annicka Kristensen.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Annicka Kristensen, Head of Project & Optimization Team, Online Sales Organisation, by telephone +45 42 66 42 35.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than April 24, 2019.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 9,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For more information, visit www.velux.com