Account Security Manager
As Account Security Manager your primary role is being the point of contact for the delivery of security services to the customer. The responsibility of the ASM is to assure that the compliance of services and security obligations are met for any delivery to the account and client. The ASM will represent KMD to the account and customer in all matters of IT security.
You will be a part of the operational team called TSS in KMD, and you will primarily work from Ballerup, though you should expect some days in the field.
In our team we value teamwork and we support and help each other. We take pride in delivering the best solutions for our costumers and we are looking for a college who will contribute positively to the team and our customers.
We are offering a job with a lot of challenges. You will act as KMD security spoc and trusted advisor to the client, providing expert technical advice or bridge with subject matter experts where appropriate from both within and outside KMD.
In this job you will also
- Take ownership of security for the account and customer by developing a trusted relationship with the client based on transparency, service excellence and dedication.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business risks, KMD’s contractual obligations to identify potential gaps. Assess client’s infrastructure for security weaknesses and proactively recommend on improvements according to the client’s risk profile.
- Coordinate security incident investigation, management, and response to all security incidents with impacts to the client to ensure a swift and professional resolution.
- Respond to security incidents and coordinates mitigation efforts between the client and KMD to ensure that incidents are handled in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide security reports to the client and KMD account according to KMD standards and contractual commitments.
- Develop security and compliance strategy jointly with the client to anticipate future threats and requirements.
- Work with other account security managers and KMD delivery organization to ensure a common understanding and use, of methods, tools and reporting.
- Work with the audit team to ensure progress on any identified security compliance, revision, or audit findings.
- CISSP and technical security certifications preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing security from a risk-based approach.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for resolving security issues.
- Excellent organization skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members on all organizational levels.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to interact with customers, team members and support personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
By joining us, you will get a mixture of collegues that are highly skilled in tactical and strategic security and also colleagues who has a strong client focus. This provides a great diversity and good synergy to the team and our clients. If you are interested in learning and at the same time contributing with your extensive knowledge, this may be the right opportunity for you.
In KMD we have a strong focus on development and both personal and professional growth. Therefore we offer good possibilities to pursue your areas of interest and at the same time we take pride in being extremely good at internal mobility.
Want to know more?
You are welcome to contact Operational Security Director Frederik Rune Nielsen at +45 22 49 40 28 for more information about the position.
KMD is a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway.
KMD have a broad portfolio of products and services, based predominantly on our own software solutions developed in the R&D division. We have a proven track record of delivering solutions to highly regulated markets and industries with large transaction sizes and high volumes.
KMD is part of the NEC Company.