IT Application Specialist
Do you enjoy working in the intersection between technology and business? Do you have a solid technical background and the ability to translate it into stable and functional solutions for the end users?
Working in collaboration with both IT infrastructure experts, business experts and end users, you will design, install, configure, support and document critical solutions based on a wide range of technologies.
You will be involved in projects related to new systems, where you will define the architecture and implementation in cooperation with application vendors and consultants. You will also have hands-on when installing and documenting applications. Therefore, you have to be able to align the technical and functional requirements of many different stakeholders and ensure that systems are implemented on time and with promised specifications.
You will also support, troubleshoot and develop existing systems to ensure a high level of performance and stability, and be able to come up with innovative solutions to new business needs. GxP compliance and documentation are part of our mindset so experience and demonstrated ability to achieve compliance in an effective and useful way is a plus.
The successful candidate will be a key driver in the adoption and advancement of all application related services and will contribute significantly to both current and future critical business systems in ALK.
Field of responsibility
- Design, technical project management and implementation of new business systems
- Third level support and troubleshooting of existing systems
- Work with IT infrastructure experts to ensure applications are implemented correctly, and to identify innovative solutions to business needs
- Ensure GxP compliance and technical documentation
- Provide technical solution analysis and advise to business stakeholders
- A Master of Science in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- A wide technical experience using technologies such as Windows Server, SQL Server, Oracle Database, SharePoint, IIS, Tomcat, VMware, networking, certificates and Active Directory
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Experience with GxP and computerized system validation is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical projects, and to communicate with line of business
ALK provides a dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organisation and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process. You will be part of an engaged and informal team, which values skill and knowledge creation. We consider our pioneering spirit coupled with our trustworthiness our winning formula. ALK is a health focused organisation and our offices offer a green view of the DTU Science Park in Hørsholm.
If you would like any additional information on this position please contact Jonas Wennström, Manager, +45 93 86 22 04.
How to apply
Please click on "Apply online" and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.