Solution Manager for KMD Business - Ballerup
We are looking for a Solution Manager to join our Sales team in our private market division; KMD Business. The team plays a pivotal role in designing industry solution architectures as well as developing sales and marketing strategies to grow the business. The main responsibility of the Solution Manager is to lead and challenge the solution team during the sales phase, to transform insights into sales potential and customer requirements into commercially viable offerings.
We are KMD Business
KMD Business is a division within KMD that offers business-critical technology, software solutions and IT- and application outsourcing, as well as consultancy services to the private businesses in Denmark and Scandinavia. Every day, our 850 employees work with our customers to create commercial value add, operational efficiency and growth via digital transformation. KMD Business includes several specialized business units in KMD and the subsidiaries BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
We have already established solid positions across our strategic markets – life & pension, financial services and energy & utility – and now we wish to further strengthen our market position in the respective industries by increasing both industry specific and generic offerings and by providing thought leadership on the industry digital transformation.
Complex – not complicated
The Sales team is tasked with industry sales and complex sales pursuit towards the private sector, by orchestrating KMD- and partner products, services and offerings into winning value propositions towards our customers. We work across KMD Business and subsidiaries to drive both business development and sales. Our main goal is to proactively translate key customer- or industry challenges into digital solutions and roadmaps, enabling clients to execute their commercial and operational strategies. Pursuing this goal, you will have the chance to work with a range of engaged colleagues across user experience, data management and analytics, Industry specific products, infrastructure- and cloud-based outsourcing, as well as global technology partners.
- Solution shaping and development
- Leads the solution team in bids
- Responsible for drafting a solution matching the identified winning value proposition
- Ensuring a viable solution architecture, aided by our skilled solution architects
- Client relationship management
- Work consultatively at all client levels to identify business drivers, requirements, compelling events and constraints
- Own the solution track through the presales phase: Be able to discuss and position the KMD services, products and offerings towards the client, from both a technical and business perspective - at all relevant organizational levels (from specialist to senior management)
- Solution sign-off and governance
- Responsible for driving the cost-process including necessary sign-offs in the organization – translating into a competitive, benchmarked and winning price
- Obtains required management signoffs for all solution and cost models
- Comply to all necessary governance processes
- Solution implementation and upsales
- Once an opportunity is won, lead the handover of the solution from the bid team to SDM / BLM
- Support re-/up-sale activities together with Client Executives, SDMs or BLMs to expand the KMD engagement where deemed value-adding.
- You hold an academic degree in business or IT
- You probably have a technical background, or has documented experience with presales of a wide range of services and products
- Broad mix of technical, commercial, sales, consulting and business skills
- Ability to strategically assess business and identify improvement opportunities and to define specific solutions within an abstract environment
- Have successfully worked with complex solutioning, and preferably have experience with driving the cost-processes in relation hereto
- Experienced within IT-outsourcing, both from infrastructure and application perspective. Experience with Cloud environments (both public and hybrid) and application cloud transformation, is considered an advantage
- Understanding (strong knowledge preferred) of commercial terms (financial, contractual and legal)
- Comfortable presenting and engaging with clients at both technical and business levels.
Why KMD Business
We offer an exciting career opportunity to join Denmark’s largest IT company, on what is probably the most interesting transformational journey in the industry.
- Do you thrive in an everchanging environment, and find challenge in building solutions for some of the largest organizations?
- Do you find it challenging to work with an extensive portfolio of both our own- and partner products, services and offerings, making possible designing the optimal solution for your clients?
- Do you want to be part of an expansion into Northern Europe with all the challenges is brings?
If so, send us your application as soon as possible and no later than June 3rd. If you would like to know more about the position please contact Michael Füssel Breyen, Vice President by phone: +45 61 96 26 11.