Senior IT Strategy Management Consultant
Can you help our clients design, build and optimise their future IT strategy and organisation?
Do you have a strong expertise and experience bridging business and IT? Are you a strong advisor to the senior IT leaders? Are you a top performer thriving in complex challenges and large organisations?
We are looking for senior IT strategists and IT organisational design experts to be part of our team helping the largest Danish companies and organisations shape and deliver state-of-the-art IT strategies, digital transformations and designing the future IT organisations.
For our IT strategy and operating model team in the Nordics we are looking for consultants to our team in Denmark, where we are growing and have an increased demand from our customers.
What is IT strategy and operating model in PA Consulting?
Our clients all live in an ever increasing complex and fast-paced technology-driven world. This challenges and forces them to think differently about IT strategy and the design of the IT organisation moving from backseat reactive planning to being front seat driver in digital business development and supporting the agile organisation.
Our clients look to us for help in designing, laying out the future strategies and transforming their IT organisation being prepared for this new future.
Our IT strategy and operating model advisory and services span from top management advisory and laying out the future digital strategy, to implementation and change at operational level working to ensure the successes of the business and IT organisation.
As an IT strategy management consultant in PA you will help organisations define their IT strategy, design target operating models and deliver transformation programmes to create future-ready IT organisations. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the CIO and senior stakeholders across our clients’ organisation, and it is important that you can adopt and change perspectives. You will be working with a large variety of challenges and tasks, requiring you to be able to plan, drive and implement effectively.
Who you are?
You have several years of experience with shaping IT strategies, designing and implementing effective IT organisations in larger corporations either from industry or from management consultancy. You may also have been internal consultant in large international companies or from similar positions in the public sector.
You possess knowledge and experience within:
- Designing and delivering state-of-the-art IT strategies
- Designing and shaping effective IT organisations and operating models
- Experience in leading and driving changes and implementation amongst many stakeholders and different organisational units
- Complex and senior stakeholder management at CXO level
- A background in IT and deep business understanding from the private or public sectors
- Experience in moving businesses forward through effective use of IT
- A broad network across Danish IT organisations that you can leverage for business development.
The candidate we are looking for is ambitious, hungry to progress and has solid experience delivering complex strategies and projects as well as a commercial mindset. We especially look for:
- A proven track record of driving complex IT strategies and projects, ideally in a consulting house or in-house strategy team
- Ideally, you have a track record of independently achieving business development targets or at least a genuine flair for the commercial/business development side of the business
- A master’s degree with top results
- Fluent in Danish and English, oral and written.
Send us your application now. We are conducting interviews regularly.
If you have any questions please feel free to send an email to our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
About PA Consulting Group
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we turn complexity into opportunity. Our teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results. We are over 2,600 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, and transport, travel and logistics. And we operate globally from offices across the Americas, Europe, the Nordics and the Gulf. PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.