Falck is a global leader in ambulance services and patient transportation. We respond to emergency situations and help ill and injured people at the place of the incident or bring them to a medical clinic or a hospital. In Denmark Falck serves 5 regions with 3,300 dedicated rescue officers and more than 950 ambulances and patient transportation vehicles.
As a part of Falck’s HR transformation program, we are implementing a global HR solution with focus on Core HR, Learning, Onboarding, Recruitment, Compensation and Performance Management. Our new Project Assistant will be a key player in ensuring the solution we offer to our colleagues matches their requirements, is governed on global level and has the highest quality in terms of data and processes. This job will be placed in Global HR department, HR Technology and Master Data unit. It is a maternity cover role with possible extension.
- Create a sound understanding of the system functionalities as well as business needs and help designing solutions to address them (either independently or in collaboration with solution architects)
- Help users with their training needs or issues
- Own and maintain a governance structure to ensure roles, data and processes are globally aligned
- In cooperation with the project team and IT, test the solution when necessary
- Be the go-to person for the project for live locations while the roll-out continues
- Help loading or cleaning up data on ad hoc basis
- Coordinate issue resolution between the business and the technical team.
Desirable Experience and Qualities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering, IT, HR or business/economics
- Technology savvy (good understanding of IT is essential, preferably good knowledge of SQL/ System configurations)
- Comfortable with working with details, (super user/administrator profile)
- Quick learner and motivated
- Strong with stakeholder management
- Patient and supportive in helping others
- Effective communication skills and comfortable working in English
- Likes to be challenged and can work independently with minimal supervision
- It is not a must to have HR experience but would be desirable if you do.
An exciting and challenging job in a collegial environment that daily lives by the Falck values: Fast, Energetic, Helpful, Accessible, Reliable and Competent.
Falck is a growing business with opportunities for professional and personal development.
The office for this role is located at Falck Center, Copenhagen.
For more information or for questions, please feel free to contact the hiring manager at email@example.com.
For more than 100 years, it has been Falck’s mission to prevent accidents, disease and emergency situations, to rescue and assist people in emergencies quickly and competently and to rehabilitate people after illness and injury.
With employees on six continents Falck is a company in constant development and with numerous possibilities for challenges and careers. You can read more about being part of Falck on www.falck.com Falck’s six values Accessible, Competent, Efficient, Fast, Helpful, and Reliable make up the backbone of our organization.
We live by the values and if you want to be our new colleague, it is important that you can recognize yourself in the Falck values.