Would you like to bring your great sense of service, support and quality to good use? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Try out some of the newest technology in the field while supporting your innovative colleagues?
- Be a helpful and forthcoming go-to person regarding a wide range of technical issues?
- Join and feel the entrepreneurial spirit of one of the best-known luxury brands in the world?
Join the helpdesk unit
As our new on-site IT supporter, you join a team of 3 highly skilled and ambitious IT professionals. Here, we take pride in our extensive 1st level support services, and as a part of our common Bang & Olufsen DNA, we always have the end-user experience top of mind. Thus, we support our colleagues with issues regarding hardware, phone systems, print services, electronic facilities and more throughout the organisation.
Provide Service +1
From your station, you receive support requests through different contact channels, e.g. by enquiry in person, calls and our ticket system. You spend the majority of your time supporting on-site in Lyngby while you provide remote support across all of our sites.
Your all-round services take you from minor issues to more acute situations, but one thing is certain: Your expertise is needed and much appreciated, and you repay by not only solving the issues but also by providing outstanding service beyond the usual – we call it Service +1.
Ready to put the S in support?
- You preferably have 2-3 years of experience with IT support, giving you a good conceptual understanding of e.g. IT self-service and purchasing hardware and software at corporate level
- You have expert knowledge of Windows (7 and up) and deep knowledge within MacOS/iOS
- You bring profound knowledge of Office 365, mobility, print, networks, hardware, PowerShell and the like
- You are ready to work with other tools, such as ticket systems, SAP and self-service set-up and configuration.
As a person, you take pride in your sense of good quality to challenge and raise the bar of our services. Thus, you are not afraid to bring both your knowledge and your good vibe to the table to enable high-level support with the end user in mind. And to do so, you do not hesitate to ask your colleagues for help.
Additional information & application
For additional information about the position, please contact Team Lead, Service Delivery Management, Patrick Sønderkjær Diabokua on +45 2064 9967.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.