Java Software Developer
KILROY International A/S heads a European group of companies that are leaders within travel, educational counselling, and student benefits. The Group operates six well-established brands: BENNS, FRANK, ISIC, Jysk Rejsebureau, KILROY and Winberg Travel.
The shared mission of the brands is helping our customers pursue their dreams!
About the position
In addition to the primary development and maintenance tasks related to the flight-booking engine, you will also be involved in development of our other online booking functionalities.
Together with the Systems Development Manager you will be responsible for overall code deliveries and you will be involved in all areas of the development, i.e. from conceptual work, coding, up to automated testing and release.
Your tasks will also involve a close interaction with the various stakeholders such as sales and marketing.
Technologies used include Java, Python, Linux, MySQL, Apache/Tomcat.
We are looking for a team player and expect you to be a smart and independent thinker. You are a software engineer who have concluded your studies in computer sciences, physics, mathematics or a comparable education.
If you are a creative type with many ideas, we would like to hear your ideas on how to make our booking engine unique and how to assure it staying on the beat, onwards. On the other hand, we would also like to hear from you if you are a great software craftsman, delivering rock-solid code.
The right candidate can be described as follows:
- Is an experienced full-stack developer
- Has a profound knowledge of Java, Web applications, SQL-Databases, Web services (REST, SOAP)
- Enjoys continuous learning to advance his or her professional skills
- Is able to work in a business with constant development and changes which make great demands on efficiency, cooperation, service and customer focus
- Communicates fluently in English as it is our company language.
The right candidates will be offered
- A fantastic opportunity to shape and influence a new development unit
- Cooperation with dedicated and supportive colleagues both on site as well as internationally
- An informal work environment with 90 colleagues in the city center of Copenhagen
- Continuous training and education.
Working at KILROY feels less like an actual job and more like being part of a large and diverse family. Very few places I have worked, if any, provide such a friendly and fun environment where people across departments interact daily as well as hang out socially at after work events arranged by our excellent social club
Mirza Cirkinagic - Member of the board in our social club.
Information and application
Questions regarding the position should be directed to Systems Operations & Development Manager in KILROY International Rasmus Løj phone: +45 33 48 07 82.
Please contact us or submit your application and CV via the "Apply online" link on this site. Both Danish and English applications are accepted.