Enterprise Solution Architect, IT-Outsourcing
Are you passionate about creating overall solution architecture for enterprise customers? Do you understand complex IT challenges and the individual pricing? Can you create simple solutions for those and can you communicate about this with our customers on all levels? If so we really would like to hear from you.
Help our customers capitalize on the digitalization
You will join our team of 9 ambitious colleagues. Our main goal is to help our customers capitalize on the digitalization by offering simple solutions to complex IT challenges. We wish to minimize their risk, maximize their value, and build strong relationships with them as we do with our partners and colleagues.
As an Enterprise Solution Architect at Itadel you will have an important role. You will have frequent contact with internal colleagues, our partners and customers who expect you to be an expert with knowledge about state-of-the-art solutions to their challenges – As well as they expect you to be able to make them understand what you recommend them to do.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
- Positioning us as a viable vendor at enterprise customers
- Support sales and service delivery at existing customers, in presenting both existing and new services
- De-code customer needs into solution within our main operations field
- De-code customer needs and overall solution into detailed solution within our main operations field
- Follow up on the solution architects create a competitive solution
- Design/describe the overall solution in customer context
- Present the solution for our management team and to the customer
- Construct overall solution and value proposition, including subcontractors and partners
- In dialogue with other internal departments refine services based upon customer input and market – service by service, topic by topic
- Create overview of all cost input and create a pricing strategy
What do we expect from you?
We expect you to have an uncanny ability to know ‘what to do’ in just about any situation. This ability comes from you having ‘been there, done that’ across a broad range of technology, organizational and industry scenarios. Of course, you are a very good technical specialist who understands a particular technology to unimaginable detail. However, what we really want in this position is for you to have real breadth which allows you to add value across a myriad of business, project and technology situations including having a wide range of perspectives. We expect a small amount of traveling in Denmark.
Besides experience we want you to have:
- In depth technical abilities - You need to have knowledge, skills and credibility to provide technical advice to the business or project team. In our experience good solution architects often have seven or more years working within other IT disciplines, such as software development, IT infrastructure, Cloud, telecommunication engineering, system or database administration and sometimes business analysis, prior to becoming architects.
- Communication skills - The role is about understanding needs, providing advice, managing risks and delivering the right technology results for the customers. You can work closely with business decision makers, business analysts, project teams, vendor representatives, and countless other roles. This is all about communication. You need to be able to listen, empathize, explain, advise, present, influence, and negotiate, all whilst navigating complex project environments brimming with competing stakeholder expectations
- A fighter – meaning that you fight for the right solution for the specific customer
- Lifelong learner – you keep yourself up to date on your field
Are you our new colleague?
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Jesper Knap at Itadel +45 26 30 61 03. Please send your CV and application through the application button below. We wish to fill the position as soon as possible. We look forward hearing from you.