Software Engineer, Automated Test
Do you want to be part of a cutting-edge tech company, who offers great opportunities for learning, exploring and advancing your coding skills?
Milestone Systems are looking for a Software Engineer for Test Automation to join our enthusiastic and strong no-nonsense team in Brøndby. We believe in people and their potential to learn and grow, that is why we emphasize and value the creativity and innovation in every individual.
As a Software Engineer in Milestone Systems we can offer you an excellent opportunity to advance your coding skills, learn and explore all the cool technologies that we put to work: internet-based video streaming, H264, SQL Server, Windows Presentation Foundation - to name a few.
Come and joins us, so we can grow together!
The Test Automation team is part of Milestones R&D Department and are responsible for delivering stable and robust test automation execution for our XProtect Corporate products. The software that we author is of uncompromised quality because it runs mission critical infrastructure that provides ongoing knowledge of the status of the current product release. We build it on .NET using C# and the latest Microsoft Visual Studio version.
The team consists of eight members, working to make sure that the test automation framework can handle all our feature team needs. We work in a Scrum environment and take big pride in delivering data that will help to improve the scalability, reliability and quality of our products even further. As we are working closely together with our development sites in Sofia and Barcelona, cross site corporation should be expected.
How you'll make a difference
- You will have a key role in working to improve our Test Automation framework, as well as maintaining our product tests
- Being a team player that embraces both test as well as development tasks
- Designing, coding and documenting your work
- Executing automated tests as well as improving the automation framework
- Thinking quality and reusability into code
What do you need to apply?
- Strong C# programming skills
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience with Test Automation
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Knowledge of relational databases and queries, preferably MS SQL Server
- Fluent English skills in writing and speaking
It’s a plus if you have experience with:
- Version control (Team Foundation Server preferred)
- Working in a scrum setting or at least are familiar with ideas and mind-set of working agile and in a scrum environment
- Product and Performance testing
- Microsoft System Center (or virtualization in general)
Why you will love working here
- We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of open platform video management software. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues with the opportunity to shape your own job role. As a Milestone employee, YOU are the source to our success, and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
- A chance to work with people from all over the world that inspire each other to do better and have fun during the process
- Personal development – we provide educational resources and coaching to accelerate your career
- Perks and benefits – we take good care of the people we hire and the teams we build. This includes flexible working hours, pension package, private health insurance, five extra vacation days, all-inclusive meal program, company bike, private on-premise gym, in-house massage therapist...
- Social activities – our personnel club regularly hosts events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties.
The future is up to you - Apply now!
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and be a part of a fast-growing technology company, submit your CV in English. Apply now and become part of the interviews that we conduct on an ongoing basis.
For more information, please contact Rasmus Jensen, Senior Engineering Manager on email@example.com or +45 25 60 67 00.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.