SAP Process Specialist in Business Applications Support
We are looking for a team member to our Business Applications Support (BAS) team, which implements, optimizes and supports our SAP solution globally. If you have a background as a process expert, super user or SME in the SAP Commercial Operations area, and find that being responsible for support and business process enhancement in a global company is an appealing challenge, you might be the person we are looking for.
Field of responsibility
- Support for Commercial Operations business process area
- Maintain ALK SAP business process template
- Identify and implement global business process enhancements in collaboration with our IT SAP team
- Participate in site implementation projects (new functionality or roll outs).
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Engineering
- +2 years experience in a super user role or a support organisation
- Participation in at least one ERP implementation project is preferred
- Experience with GxP and the pharma industry will be preferred
- Super user knowledge of SAP SD and logistics modules
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive, service-minded and a team player
- Good stakeholder management skills
- English on a professional level is a must.
ALK provides a dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organisation and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process. You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. The job is very flexible and you have much influence on your daily work.
For further information on the position, please contact , Eduardo Ferran, phone: +34 6479 14873 or mail: email@example.com.
How to apply
Please click on "Apply online" and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Application deadline: 15/06/2019.
ALK-Abelló A/S 20833 Product Supply Applications
At ALK, we go to work every day to make a difference for the many people with allergy around the world. It is our ambition to make life with allergy surprisingly simple for as many people as possible, and we build upon our strong heritage as a pioneer in allergy immunotherapy, when we continue to innovate, develop and market new products and solutions to help improve the health of people with allergy.
Every day, our employees contribute to our aspiration of becoming the world leader in allergy by coming to work to do their best in the pursuit of providing new and better allergy treatments and solutions. We work in a high-energy, international setting where it is imperative that our people thrive and develop. Creativity, influence and opportunities are key elements in developing our people.
ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain and the United States. ALK was founded in Copenhagen in 1923 and today we employ around 2,300 people around the world. Our global headquarter is located in beautiful surroundings in Hørsholm, north of Copenhagen.