Microsoft SQL Database Administrator
Are you used to working with large Microsoft SQL-databases? Are you passionate about designing and managing Microsoft SQL server solutions? Would you like to put your mark on the technical solutions of an international company?
Microsoft SQL Database Administrator, responsible for development and maintenance
As Microsoft SQL Database Administrator, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing Microsoft SQL Database solutions in Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia. You will be part of projects throughout the Thomas Cook Airlines Group, as well as projects spanning the entire Thomas Cook Group. Some travelling is therefore required.
Daily maintenance and incident handling will be a part of your work.
To succeed in the role as Microsoft SQL Database Administrator, it is important that you are experiences in working with:
- MS Windows Server-Technologies
- MS Windows Cluster-Technologies
- MS SQL Server-Technologies & SSIS
- MS SQL ”Always on databases”.
We prefer that you have knowledge of storage technologies as well.
Your personality is important
As Microsoft SQL Database Administrator you must be dedicated, responsible and know how to prioritize own tasks. Furthermore, you possess great social skills, which enable you to successfully interact across the organization, build relationships and influence multiple stakeholders. You have excellent problem solving skills and ability to help others. You may also be proactive and tenacious with a ‘can do’ attitude to unblock issues and ensure progress.
Other requirements for this position:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing Microsoft SQL systems
- MCSA Microsoft SQL Certified
- Knowledge of principles in ITIL
- Excellent communication skills (Scandinavian languages and English).
As a person, you thrive to deliver the best solutions for Thomas Cook Airlines. You are analytic and structured in your work, documenting solutions and working with ITIL principals. You like to work in a team where knowledge sharing is a natural part of a working day.
It’s more than a job
- In the position as MS SQL Database Administrator, you will have influence on our future IT infrastructure solutions and how we implement and run our systems.
- You will be part of a team of specialists working together to deliver the best solutions.
- You will have access to competence development through courses and education.
- We offer flexible working hours and employee benefits like travels for you and your family, canteen-, fruit-, massage and a healthcare insurance.
Do you want to become part of Thomas Cook Group Airline?
We are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possiblle as applications are considered on an ongoing basis.
If you would like further information, please contact Team Manager of IT-Infrastructure Thomas Brixtofte (Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org / Mobile+45 41 99 00 58).
All applications will be treated with full confidentiality.
Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia is Scandinavia’s largest charter carrier with more than 2 million annual guests. Our headquarter is located within Copenhagen Airport in Denmark. Our modern and eco-friendly Airbus-fleet operates from Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland to destinations within Europe, as well as Africa, the Far East and the Caribbean. In corporation with Thomas Cook Group’s other airlines in the UK, Germany and Spain, we are part of the Thomas Cook Group plc with more than 28.000 employees worldwide and 96 aircraft. Almost 19 million people are annually travelling with Europe’s second largest travel company.