Senior IT Intelligence Specialist
Would you like to be the mind behind new and improved data management to drive performance, transparency and delivery across the IT organisation? We offer you a position where your knowledge and ideas can be the foundation for our future data intelligence structure.
Join the team dedicated to our future IT intelligence set-up
Joining the IT Strategy & IT Intelligence team in our headquarters in Hedehusene, you will gain 3 new colleagues – 2 of them dedicated to strategy and 1 to intelligence. Together with your fellow IT intelligence-dedicated colleague, you will help drive the implementation of the IT strategy by creating a unified transparent view on our relevant performance and cost data and trends.
"We are working on a consolidated format and an easy, dashboard style approach to monitor and pull performance data across the different data systems within the organisation. We need you to help us define how data can drive our performance via processes. You will make our data as visible and easy to handle as possible," says Manager of Strategy & Intelligence Ariane Grundmann.
Explore, connect, design, build, implement
Reporting directly to our Manager of Strategy & Intelligence, you will design, implement and maintain our KPI framework with a focus on data transparency, streamlining and flow as well as user interface.
With ownership of our future set-up, your journey will start with mapping and maturing what we have. In this phase, you liaise with DSV functions – from Central IT Operations, Local/Regional IT, IT Process Owners to Leads of running strategic initiatives – to understand their needs, practices and challenges. Once you have processed the information and conceptualised the future view, you will:
- Collaborate with the team and the different system owners to ensure compatibility between the individual systems and the future set-up
- Design and build the new systematics and integrate them into the current set-up
- Decide on the design and workflow for extracting the data
- Explore the current systems and set-up that you will build on, validating what works and what needs to be changed and improved
- Define data to drive performance and behaviour in the right direction and ensure it adheres to our IT strategy.
Data cruncher with a business mindset
Being talented with numbers and IT, you know how to make data sing for both experts and laymen. You are a true bridgebuilder, able to create relations with colleagues from different functions and locations to create engagement on your mission.
- You have +3 years of experience from a similar position, working with data and IT
- Preferably, you have a master’s degree in IT, finance, economics, data/analytics or similar?
- You have the ability to analyse and structure large volumes of data, drawing meaningful conclusions and insights
- Preferably, you are well versed in extracting from several data sources into Power BI?
- You are fluent in Danish and English.
Join Global IT in one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies
Global IT is the overall IT unit in DSV and is responsible for global IT development, operations, maintenance and support. We are operating in a global environment and maintain a tight cooperation with business units throughout DSV. IT Strategy and Processes is a staff function to different divisions, as well as regional and operational IT.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Manager of Strategy & Intelligence Ariane Grundmann on +45 20 86 02 50.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global transport and logistics
DSV is one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. 47,000 employees in more than 75 countries work passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services – as part of the operation or in a variety of supporting roles. If you have drive and talent and enjoy responsibility, we’ll give you the support you need to explore your potential and forward your career. Read more at www.dsv.com