Senior Full Stack Engineer for Platform and Infrastructure Team
Reviso has an open position for an ambitious and talented senior full stack engineer who will join our platform and infrastructure teams to build the accounting platform of tomorrow and serve our application teams with infrastructure.
- Rebuild and extract core business domains into services
- Design, configure, maintain and expand infrastructure
- Design, develop and maintain internal tooling
- Take ownership of your daily work and our product
- Be part of a devops culture and be awesome.
The right candidate
- Loves to build and improve scalable systems
- Knows that tests and automation makes for a better future for him/herself
- Has a relevant education and experience (e.g,. building loosely coupled services and decomposing a monolith)
- Is passionate about clean code, SOLID and DRY principles
- Is proactive, pragmatic and open to learn and share
- Is proficient and communicative in English as this is our company language
- Knows the joys and challenges of distributed event based systems.
We’re building software like it’s 2019 and offer you
- An international company with colleagues in Denmark, Italy, UK, Germany and Spain
- A flat organization structure without bureaucracy (agile, kanban)
- Freedom, responsibility and ownership
- Flow-based development methodology
- Prime location at the lakes in Copenhagen N
- Great sustainable lunch from .506, delicious coffee, soft drinks and snacks.
- Free choice of computer and other hardware
- The opportunity to build the accounting platform of tomorrow.
Technologies and platforms we use (among others):
- ASP.Net, .Net Core and Node.js
- React and Flow
- MSSQL and MongoDB
- Azure and Heroku (maybe you could help us go Cloud Agnostic with Kubernetes?)
- GitHub & TeamCity
- LogEntries, Sentry, Mixpanel, Application Insights.
If you want to know more about this vacancy, do not hesitate to contact CTO Rune Højsgaard at +45 26 83 82 81 for further information.
Meet the team at our Instagram @revisohq.
To apply please click 'Apply online' or send your motivated application and CV in English to email@example.com.
At Reviso we’re creating an advanced SaaS platform, with an intuitive and easy to learn interface - while keeping a strong focus on efficiency and collaboration.
The platform is running on full PaaS in Azure and Heroku and is build with modern principles like REST and single page applications. We are 20+ software engineers, a UX’er, 3 POs and a lot of other wonderful people.
The company is part of TeamSystem Cloud Division and we're a truly distributed organization: Reviso’s development headquarter is located in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark, and we have offices in London, Berlin, Madrid, Catania and Milan.