Senior Technical Integration Specialist
Would you like to be part of the company’s key projects and work closely with our most important technology partners? Are you interested in building and maintaining relationships while also utilizing your software development and educational skills? Would you like to act as the bridge between our Key partners and our SDK team?
Then keep reading, because this might be an interesting opportunity allowing you to be part of our growth and to develop professionally. Here, you and your colleagues work with solutions that help organizations manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs. We are looking for a flexible person who enjoys diversity of work and capable of moving between tasks easily. You will be part of both a feature team and Technology Partners teams. Mainly sitting with the feature team while being on call for any partners’ meetings and presentations or travel.
Finally, join a company with a great focus on Talents and culture. A company with over 60 nationalities under the same umbrella with many opportunities for growth. The role is based in our Headquarters in Copenhagen. You should also expect between 10-15 days of travel in a year.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
You will act as the key contact for technical integration activities with technology partners who are driving integration projects with the aim to build solutions including our video with the use of our SDK/API options.
Your main tasks will be:
- Act as architect for design & implementation of advanced integrations with key partners
- Act as the Go-to person for guidance and recommendations for our key partners
- Drive/Manage projects with partners in respect to internal & external activities
- Take part in development tasks in our SDK team
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum five years of experience in C# development in an agile environment
- Preferred experience with one or more of the following industries: IT, telecommunications or security
- Experience in a technical integration related role with proven skills in developing and testing systems arriving from multiple technology partners with the use of open APIs and SDKs
- Project management skills with ability to meet challenging deadlines and professionally prepare, conduct and follow up on partner meeting activities
- Service minded and proven relationship building skills with a strong focus on providing superior customer service and maybe experience in executing technical training
- Full proficiency in English (Spoken & Written)
We also expect you:
- Are a team player
- Are detail oriented
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Are proactive and able to suggest new and valuable solutions
- Are customer focused
- Application and contact
To apply for this position, click the Apply button and submit your cover letter and CV in English no later than end of July 2019. If you have questions about the job, please contact Technology Partner Group Manager, Henrik Sydbo via email: email@example.com
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.