Technology Director for Workzone - Denmark
Are you an agile leader with platform mindset and can work with technology with heart? Then you might be the Technology Director we are looking for!
Here is an outstanding opportunity to work with developing our WorkZone platform & products using leading edge technology in an innovative and agile Research & Development division. We work with Continuous Improvement and Continuous Deployment. We are agile and fast moving and yet we have the benefits of working in a larger organization with resources and financial ballast for innovation and the opportunity to work on large scale complex systems.
Would you like to have fun working in an agile environment with new cloud-based technologies such as Azure or Oracle Cloud? Then come join us as our new Technology Director and get the opportunity to influence our people, platforms, products and processes.
You will be part of R&D Leadership Team, and you will join the WorkZone Development Management Team that has the development and execution responsibility for KMD WorkZone.
As a Technology Director for WorkZone, you will be responsible for;
- Outline the technical strategy for WorkZone platform/product
- Provide company-wide leadership in the use of Technology by forming partnerships with the Strategic Business Units
- Coaching, performance management & setting direction for direct reports
- Facilitate the widespread adoption of technology & innovation
- Partner with product leaders to develop/ensure business/technology roadmaps aligned with initiatives to promote a competitive advantage.
A combination of strong technical and agile people leadership skills
We need your experience and expertise to support the growth of your new colleagues and create products that are valuable for many different customers. We would like you to have:
- Minimum 10 years software development/delivery experience
- Hands on experience with agile from mindset, process & delivery perspectives
- Several years of experience managing others, including leader of leaders
- Experience with technology and process transformation e.g. introduction of new technologies
- High level understanding of software architectures, design & practices
- In depth understanding of cloud technology stacks & application preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience with development platforms and tools preferably Azure Devops / Microsoft TFS.
- Experience with managing teams across locations & culture.
- Experience with ECM is a plus
- Oral and written proficiency in both English and Danish.
Technology with Heart
You will be part of the Research & Development division in KMD with approx. 400 skilled and engaging people. With an agile approach, we develop big meaningful products that have an impact on millions of people’s lives. We create high performance teams who thrive and strive to achieve great things through technology. And we have a great workplace with a culture of opportunities and a license to do things differently.
Together we will develop and deliver the best products in the market, show the way and create new ways of working with our customers. We want to be the workplace you want to go to – the coolest place to be as employee manager.
So, go ahead – take the jump and prove yourself.
KMD as a workplace
In KMD, we believe that good communication is key.
Our pragmatic leaders believe in flat structures and they trust their employees to do their jobs as they see it best. Because our work matters. Every day, we work hard to develop or implement innovative solutions that make a difference for Danish citizens. We constantly learn from our customers and each other.
We know that what we do makes a difference in society, and we keep our customers in focus as we strive to deliver meaningful and effectful work.
Our freedom enables us to deliver efficiently, and we explore and exploit the opportunities that arise.
As KMD is a large and diverse organization, we can exploit a great variety of growth opportunities and technologies.
Since 2018, KMD has been owned by the Japanese NEC Corporation.
KMD A/S has a yearly revenue of approximately five billion DKK og 3200 employees across Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Poland. Among KMD’s subsidiaries are BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango.
Do you want to know more, please feel free to contact the “Chief R&D Officer, Vice President”, Rahul Yadav on +45 51 64 43 19.