IT Team Lead, Operations and Support, for an international advertising agency
Do you have what it takes to help us run a busy IT department? Each day we secure the connection for more than 280 employees in 6 locations around the world so that they can work seamlessly and without interruptions.
Can you make qualified operational decisions and, together with Head of Group IT, continue the development of our IT department with high professional standards and reliability? Do you have at least 10 years relevant experience from a similar position? If your answer to the questions above is yes, then you may be the new IT Team Lead in AGENCY SPRING - one of Denmark's largest advertising agencies with departments in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Ho Chi Minh City, Manchester, Hamburg and Bjerringbro.
You will be jointly responsible for ensuring and managing the total IT operation in the respective areas: Aarhus, Copenhagen, Manchester, Hamburg and Bjerringbro. You will be based in Aarhus but you should expect some travel activity throughout the year to AGENCY SPRING's other departments.
As an IT Team Lead you will also cover:
- AGENCY SPRING’S total IT operations, including network management, system administration, support, IT security and client machine maintenance
- Continued development of a good and developing workplace for IT employees both centralized and decentralized
- Development of systems that promote cooperation between our geographical departments
- Compliance with regulatory requirements and rules regarding IT operations, including contact with relevant authorities
- Operation and development of hosting solutions for customer tasks
- Strategic sparring with Head of Group IT in relation to the development of IT strategy.
From our side, we offer a workplace in the heart of Aarhus with lots of freedom, professional colleagues always ready to help and a great team spirit.
Send your application to Head of Group IT Simon Lykkegaard Petersen at email@example.com no later than 1/8/2019. Should you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to call Simon at 20 32 42 33.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.