Senior IT Developer to Sales Systems in Trading Technology
We are looking for a Senior Web Developer that has a lot of passion for code and building the right solution for our clients. This is an opportunity for you to work with some very interesting web development projects in the financial sector where you will be challenged on your ways of thinking and join a diverse and energetic team.
Machine learning, robotics, cloud computing. We’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A digital revolution is underway – joining us puts you at the heart of it.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, you’ll play a part in making us truly digital. We all have a role in building the best bank that serves our customers’ changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
Are you ready to embark on a learning journey where we lead the way and push the limits in transforming the future of banking?
Your future responsibilities
You’ll join Nordea Research IT, where we work with our research analysts to provide IT solutions that will bring better customer experiences, scale our business and optimise the analysts work. We mainly work within web technologies like React.js, Bootstrap and GraphQL and we use Microsoft .Net backend frameworks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, develop and test new features and solutions for external customers and internal users in Html, React.js, typescript and .Net Core
- Maintain existing web solutions and update when needed
- Participate in sprint planning sessions and keep Jira tasks up to date together with our scrum master
- Perform code reviews for peers and give open feedback to optimize quality and performance
The role is based in Copenhagen. Welcome to a very diversified team in nationality, age and mentality that like to work with new technologies and enjoy a good burger.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best. We imagine that you enjoy learning and are excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re dependable, willing to speak up – even when it’s difficult – and committed to empowering others.
Your profile and background:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with web frontend technologies like React.js, typescript, Bootstrap and node.js
- Loves coding, the challenges and wins that comes when you provide a solution that the end user is thrilled about
- You are positive by nature, not afraid of challenges and want to be part of a high performing team
- University degree (Bachelor or higher)
- Experience with frontend/backend web technologies and Microsoft .Net
- Believe in good quality code to reduce maintenance
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
In the Digital Hub at nordea.com, you can read more about us and how we are changing.
At Nordea, we recruit from the widest possible pool and hire the best person for the job. Because diversity makes us stronger. And once you are on board, you will find that we offer equal opportunities to everyone.
Please submit your application no later than 18th of August 2019.
For more information about the position, please contact Head of Sales Systems Daniel Kim Hansen Daniel.email@example.com.
Great people often know great people – please share if you have a friend who could be a perfect match for this job.
To all recruitment agencies: Please note, we don’t accept unsolicited resumes for any of our positions. All contact regarding agency resumes should be directed to Nordea Talent Acquisition which handles everything related to recruitment.