Consultant/Manager, Cyber Security – Transaction Services
Would you like to be part of a market-leading and fast-growing Nordic team? Do you have a flair for technology? Do you have an international mind-set and are you prepared to collaborate across borders and travel in connection with training and projects? And, last but not least, do you enjoy being challenged? Then you may be our new colleague.
We are now recruiting technologists who want to work with transactions, cybersecurity, business strategy, and IT. We will consider you for a Consultant, Senior Consultant or Manager role depending on your experience.
Your key responsibilities
As part of our team, you will work with leading national and international corporate and private equity clients, advising on the various aspects of M&A – separation, integration, due diligence, and overall strategy. As part of the acquisition process, it is vital to assess the technology stack from a cybersecurity perspective. Based on your in-depth technical knowledge, you are expected to deliver excellent client services and to begin building and maintaining your network and long-term client relations.
Skills and attributes for success
- Performing IT and cybersecurity due diligence, assisting with the planning and implementation of carve-outs and integrations, and designing transaction strategies.
- Assisting clients with their questions regarding cybersecurity along with other intangibles related to technology and IT.
- Being part of technology- and IT-related projects, where you will provide subject matter expertise and experienced insight into processes and/or issues.
- Performing analysis to diagnose potential client issues from a cybersecurity point of view.
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 1-2 years of experience working for a consulting firm in a field related to IT Security, Risk Management and IT, or in an IT organisation of a larger enterprise.
- An MSc in areas related to computer science, technology and/or engineering, with focus on cybersecurity
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to work effectively with ambiguity, being flexible to changes in approach or direction, as required.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in fast-paced environment, characterised by high expectations.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills in English; able to clearly communicate issues and solutions to all levels, on both a formal and informal basis.
- Organised and methodical, with strong attention to detail and ability to analyse and interpret information.
What we look for
We have a collaborative team environment where we are committed to understanding our clients’ needs but also value a good laugh. We have a general interest in developing technologies, such as AI, RPA, IoT and blockchain and we hope you have as well. We are looking for someone who is flexible in terms of working hours and sees travel as a fun part of the job.
What working at EY offers
You will become a member of a high-performing team, consisting of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds, operating in a dynamic, international environment. We offer a coaching, mentoring, and feedback-oriented culture that supports your professional and personal development. From day one, you will be challenged with stimulating tasks across industries.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Please submit your CV and cover letter online. If you have any questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Anne Sofie Roed Rasmussen on +45 25 29 42 92.
Application deadline: 18 August 2019.