IBM Infosphere Optim Specialist for Test Data Management team
Do you know your way around IBM InfoSphere Optim? Do you know how to configure, integrate and automate it using mainly Java code? Do you want to use your knowledge to teach and support development teams across agile release trains? And do you want to work in a team where your opinion matters and your expertise is used on a daily basis? If so, read on.
The Test Data Management (TDM) team in BEC is building a platform to provide test data to the development teams across the company. The main goal is to ensure GDPR compliance in test data and deliver high quality, on demand test data and environments to support DevOps and automated testing.
For this purpose, the team needs an IBM infoSphere optim specialist to help automate the workflow for subsetting and masking data. Our primary need is on distributed platforms - Windows and Linux – but knowledge of mainframe is an advantage.
You are eager to optimize and automate test data
You will work in an agile team with developers, architects, tool specialists, test specialists, and analysts. You will work closely with our existing tools specialists – especially those on Optim, but also those on IBM Infosphere Information Governance Catalog (IGC) and Information Analyzer (IA).
Some example of tasks could be, but is not limited to:
- Integrate Optim with e.g. IGC, to support automated workflows
- Create consistent subsetted and masked data sets across data sources, such as db2, Oracle, SQL Server and Netezza
- Configure and implement test profiles (access definitions) for developers and testers
- Be coding classifiers and masking rules
- Be coding custom user interfaces to provide self service developers and testers when they need test data
- Support and teach developers and testers across the organization how to effectively use Optim
Who you are
You want to work in an organization that becomes more agile by the month. You see challenges as opportunities to improve. And – of course – you bring the skills necessary to do the job:
- Written and spoken English on a professional level
- Ability to write effective Java programs
- Ability to configure and administer IBM InfoSphere Optim on distributed environments: Windows and Linux
- Database administration: SQL, Oracle, Netezza, db2
Furthermore, the following would be an advantage
- Ability to build high performing code
- Ability to install, configure and administrate Windows and Linux environments
Application and contact
If the above has caught your interest, please send us an application and your cv no later than August 5, 2019. For questions, please contact consultant Christian Runge on email: Christian.email@example.com or mobile: +45 29 72 69 97.