Governance Owner Active Directory & Identities
Are you structured, a logical thinker and good with stakeholders? Do you have experience with IT Projects, Governance, Compliance and Security and want to use your communication skills to manage and influence key stakeholders in an international environment?
We are looking for someone to drive the governance of our Active Directory, and Identities in general. This is your opportunity to become part of a strong international team of specialists who are responsible for the governance of DSV's central systems working in a large enterprise with over 45,000 users worldwide.
Drive the Governance and strategy for our AD Content
DSV Global IT is responsible for the global infrastructure and key business applications used in more than 75 countries. You will become part of a global team of 11 colleagues, all of whom are Service Owners and specialists. We are covering solutions within HR, Finance and Compliance. We are a team in growth, and you can therefore look forward to getting more colleagues in Denmark and Poland.
As a Governance Owner, you are responsible for ensuring the governance of DSV's Active Directory content, including securing the processes for user creation, modification and disable. You will work closely with numerous stakeholders, including Security & Compliance, HR, Finance, IT Operations and the IAM team. You are technically responsible for:
- Governance, strategy and Roadmap for content in DSV’s Active Directory
- Design and governance of data models, processes & procedures, frameworks and strategy
- Communication of Roadmap, design strategy and progress to various levels within our organization
- Status Reporting & Stakeholder Management
- Design housekeeping routines for AD content and ensure they are followed
- Participate in design of test plans
- Ensure identity polices follow the DSV compliance requirements
- Ensure governance documentation is in place and maintained
- Participation in internal and external projects
AD content owner with IT experience
By nature, you are an effective communicator, structured in your approach, result oriented and ambitious. At the same time, you think logically when solving complex challenges, have the flair to identify ways to free time through automated processes. As a colleague, you are flexible and collaborative, and you take pride in providing a good service to the organization. We also imagine that:
- You have experience working with the design and implementation of processes and governance
- You have led, or been involved in, IT projects
- You have a good understanding and knowledge of Active Directory (including Azure AD)
- You have understanding of Identity Access Management principles and design
- You speak and write both Danish and English fluently.
Ready to make a change?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to contact Stephen Brodie, Senior Manager, Global IT, on +45 22 25 78 92.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.