BAS LearnIT System Administrator
We are looking for a team member to our Business Applications Support (BAS) team. If you have a background as quality related systems administrator, process expert, super user or SME in SAP business processes, and find that being responsible for support and business process enhancement in a multinational company is an appealing challenge, you might be the one we are looking for.
Field of responsibility
- Administrator for SAP learning systems (LSO / LearnIT)
- Support for Logistics business process areas
- Maintain ALK SAP business process template
- Identify and implement global business process enhancements
- Participate in site audits
- Participate in site implementation projects (new functionality or roll outs).
You will be part of a very dynamic department with highly skilled colleagues from several countries. We are evolving rapidly and are in very close contact with many different areas of the organisation in all ALK sites. We offer an unique overview of pharma business, and a great chance for personal development in many areas.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Engineering
- +2 years experience in a super user role or a support organisation
- Experience administrating quality systems is preferred
- Participation in at least one ERP implementation project is preferred
- Experience with GxP and the pharma industry will be preferred
- Super user knowledge of SAP QA related modules
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive, service-minded and a team player
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- English on a professional level is a must.
ALK provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organisation and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process. You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. The job is very flexible and you have very much influence on your daily work.
For further information on the position contact BAS, Eduardo Ferran. Phone: +34 647914873 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Please click on apply and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.