Data Engineers – Copenhagen
Take control of your career and join a talented team at the forefront of cloud and on premise Data Engineering.
An eminent IT consultancy are looking to scale up their existing Data team in Copenhagen and they have approached us to provide staff. They’re looking to take on candidates who have passion for their work, and are willing to take advantage of the flexibility and freedom in the projects they can offer.
My client is a paradigm shattering consultancy working with a huge cross-section of the IT market, providing solutions for their clients by utilising the most up to date technologies such as Spark, Tensorflow and all three major cloud platforms. They are looking for Data Engineers and Platform Architects that are interested in getting exposure to these areas.
What the successful candidate will have
- Danish speaking
- Data Engineering experience:
- Either on premise with tools like Hadoop
- Or on cloud platforms such as AWS; GCP or Azure
- Experience with tools like Spark; Storm and Kafka
- Development experience:
- Java; Scala or Python.
Reasons to apply
- This team is part of a large multinational brand, meaning it has excellent resources, but it’s retaining its own budget, giving it the freedom of a start-up
- Projects fall into your lap to choose from, meaning you do not have the stress of finding your own projects and selling the business
- Tailor-made career progression paths, designed to meet your strengths and ambitions
- State of the art office facilities with up to date technologies
- The client is open to remote work, offering extreme flexibility
- Work the entire project lifecycle from architecture, development, implementation, deployment, through to operations and maintenance
- Truly see the impact of your work at a business level
- Be part of a company that values upskilling it’s talent.
If you are curious to learn more about this exciting new role please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Will Smith on +45 89 88 82 58.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience.