Senior Systems Consultant, IT Server Operations
Do you thrive in a project environment, by working close with the business and are self-driven? Then we may have the job for you.
JYSK has invested in a new IGA solution and is looking for the right person to be the front runner in this new area for JYSK. You will have great opportunities to influence the implementation of our IAM Project and with training and support grow together with JYSK in this area.
You will be working with the Omada IAM solution, building configurations including workflows, policies, role modelling, provisioning automation, integrations, connectors and API’s.
The JYSK IT department consists of 100+ colleagues, whom are all ambitious and highly skilled. You will work with the further development of JYSK’s operations to deliver consistent and robust services used in more than 20 countries.
You will become a part of our Server Operations team who have the responsibility for the operations of more than 800 servers and many services.
As a Senior Systems Consultant, you are responsible for systems and services critical to the business, making sure that the business can work uninterrupted. You will work independently but in close corporate with the IGA supplier, the project lead from JYSK and the many product owners in JYSK.
You Bring dedication and you…
- have experience with IGA / IDM / IAM and the processes involved
- will have an advantage if you possess knowledge and experience with the IGA product Omada
- may have previous experience as a DevOps or consultant
- have good understanding in translating business needs into IT deliverables
- have good communication skills with system owners and the business units
- can work independent, goal oriented and operate in big projects
- find it enjoyable to participate in new technologies and projects
- have worked with Flow diagrams and have Integration experience.
You Meet possibilities and you…
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- A job with rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions
- A corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A job where you get a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where dynamism, expansion and development has a high priority
Please contact Team Manager Anders Harder if you have any questions regarding the position:
Please send us your application and CV and clicking “apply online” as soon as possible, and no later than August 18th, 2019.
Team Manager Anders Harder (+45 29 61 99 72)