IT Contract Manager
Our IT function is going through a significant expansion and this newly established position is a unique opportunity for having influence on how we run contract management and all the daily IT operations activities. As Senior Specialist within contract management you will work closely with the Head of IT, as well as many stakeholders across Novo Holdings and the Novo Nordisk Foundation.
Working closely with the Head of IT, you will among others be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the KPI’s of the IT agreement are fulfilled and being the primary contact to our IT outsourcing partner
- Daily sparring partner to the onsite support service team hosted by the IT-outsourcing partner
- Taking lead of all activities within contract management
- Improving processes.
All your tasks will relate to the IT outsourcing partner’s deliverables within the daily IT operations in our premises in Tuborg Havn. Together with three IT team members and the onsite support service team, you will join a dynamic, informal and highly engaged team.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A Master’s degree in IT (MSc in Business Administration and Information Systems or similar)
- +8 years of experience with IT contract management from either the vendor side or customer side
- Broad knowledge of IT technical areas
- Ability to negotiate contracts with vendors
- Understanding of various IT setups and are motivated by professionalizing IT processes
- Great abilities to interact with different functions and many stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and in English (written as well as verbal).
We are looking for a candidate that is:
- Independent, quality-conscious and results oriented
- Ambitious, proactive and with a structured approach to problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate
- Ability to work as a team member.
Working at Novo Holdings
Novo offers a unique opportunity to work at the frontier of life science investments, helping pioneering scientists, entrepreneurs and companies bring new treatments and technologies to market.
In addition, you will be working in a dynamic and ambitious organisation where:
- Clear values and ideals define the framework for sustainable business practices
- Attractive career paths provide great opportunities for you to build your professional profile in the life science investment community
- Skilled colleagues and stimulating projects offer an inspiring work environment.
You will enjoy the opportunity to be part of a dedicated, international and dynamic team with diverse backgrounds, and you will be trusted with significant operational freedom.
Application and Information
For more information, please contact Niels Pærregaard, Head of IT on e-mail: email@example.com or phone: +45 26 82 61 79. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible and no later than 26/08/2019.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter, and university transcripts by clicking on the “Apply online” button.
About Novo Holdings
Novo Holdings A/S was established in 1999 and is fully owned by the Novo Nordisk Foundation, an independent Danish foundation with corporate interests and a history going back to 1923.
Novo Holdings A/S oversees, invests and manages the assets of the Novo Nordisk Foundation valued at more than EUR 47 billion. Besides being the controlling shareholder in the Novo Group companies, including Novo Nordisk A/S and Novozymes A/S, Novo Holdings A/S provides seed and venture capital to development stage companies and takes significant ownership positions in well-established companies within life science, as well as manages a broad portfolio of financial assets.
As an international investor, we work out of Copenhagen, San Francisco, Boston and London. Our team of scientific and commercial experts actively support our portfolio of projects and companies and manage our range of financial investments.
For further information visit www.novoholdings.com