DevOps Senior Team Lead
If you are a current DSV employee and interested in a position in another country, please contact your manager and Human Resources representative to discuss the process and requirements of applying.
Would you like to develop a vision and strategy for DevOps in DSV?
We offer you a chance to create measurable, immense value to our general operations and IT as you lead a team of senior specialists focusing on automation and agile deployment.
We bridge the gaps between development, operations and business
You will manage a team of 6 senior IT specialists, 1 of them is located in Hedehusene with you and the other 5 in Poland. Focusing on bridging developers, operations and the business, we collaborate closely with Development to bring new releases, fixes and other changes into operation as efficiently and quickly and with as low a failure rate as possible.
We aim to guide developments to adhere to Global IT governances
We always look for opportunities for automations and improvements in both development and operations.
Set a direction for DevOps
The initial task ahead is to outline the strategy for DevOps going forward. You are responsible for the team as well as developing each employee with an eye to their unique potential.
Typical agendas and daily tasks will be to:
- Prioritise incoming tasks, as many of our internal stakeholders from across the DSV organisation seek our services, and identify where we can add the most value
- Manage internal stakeholders, align expectations and ensure an understanding of business needs
- Scope DevOps’ area of responsibility as the link between operations and development
- Promote our purpose and ensure DevOps becomes fully established in the organisation.
Visionary leader with a track record of making DevOps a success
You will be working close with the team on the daily task and still you as a leader has a commercial mindset as well as a DevOps professional, you skilfully juggle stakeholder management, business priorities, strategic considerations as well as diving into in-depth technical issues.
- Have experience promoting the DevOps vision and building trust in the organisation for the DevOps method
- Have experience developing a DevOps strategy and bringing success with DevOps
- Have management experience and the skills to develop an agile team of IT specialists
- Possess knowledge of infrastructure, development processes, automation and supporting toolkits – and keep yourself informed on the newest technological developments
- Bring experience with organisational change management
- Possess good communication skills in English.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Manager Jannik Dunmose on +45 25 41 60 88.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
DSV leverer nogle af de allerbedste resultater inden for transport- og logistikbranchen. I driften såvel som alle øvrige funktioner arbejder 47.000 medarbejdere i mere end 75 lande dedikeret på at yde den bedst mulige service og skabe store kundeoplevelser. Hvis du har drive og talent og er klar til at tage ansvar, så giver vi dig muligheden for at udvikle dit potentiale og sætte fart på din karriere. Læs mere på www.dk.dsv.com og www.dsv.com.