Global IT Infrastructure Manager for AAK
Are you our new IT infrastructure manager?
Are you passionate about being responsible for AAK’s global IT infrastructure making life easier for the rest of the AAK population and be a playing coach for your team?
AAK is one of the world's leading producers of vegetable oils and speciality fats, that are used in everything from creams to infant nutrition.
At AAK-s production site in Aarhus, we specialize in the production of oils and fats for the chocolate and confectionery industries. We produce and sell our products business-to-business exclusively. Our Customer references span from small, local manufacturers to large, global companies within our different markets. AAK Denmark A/S is centrally located on the south harbor in Aarhus, and today we have more than 240 competent and motivated employees. We focus greatly on safety, as well as showing the right safety-measures. Being a part of maintaining the safety culture is a very important part of our daily work and routine.
About AAK IT Infrastructure
AAK IT Infrastructure is geographically based at the Aarhus site, develop and support infrastructure solutions for AAK globally. You will work closely with the IT Support Manager, who is responsible for the first level support, and with the IT Security Officer. The IT Infrastructure team is working closely with a global team of IT Managers for the AAK companies outside Europe.
Are you looking for an exiting new role in a global company in the center of Aarhus
AAK is looking for an experienced technical profile with strong leadership skills who can act as the team lead and manage our infrastructure team of three highly skilled persons. You will report directly to the Global IT Director at AAK. You will be a part of the IT Management Team at AAK
As management and coordination only will take up part of your time - we
also expect you to be a working manager.
You will be responsible for the people management tasks including coaching and development of the IT Infrastructure team. Your main responsibilities will include the following platforms;
- Global SAP Servers (second level support by Stretch 7 * 24):
- ECC, PO, BusinessWarehouse, SAP Portal, Fiori
- Microsoft Office 365:
- AAK Intranet on Sharepoint, Microsoft applications, such as Outlook and Teams, Communication with other AAK applications, SPAM filter
- AAK Datacom solution consisting of:
- MPLS network for main sites in SE & DK hosted by TDC, VPN network for all other sites, Citrix environment, Other systems and servers (primarily Microsoft and servers to host aak.com)
- Local IT infrastructure Denmark:
- DHCP, Cable network, switches, etc., Firewalls (to production network)
- Hardware environment to support solutions above (second level support by Komplex IT 7 * 24):
- Virtualized servers, TSM backup, including outsourced secondary backups at Komplex IT, SAN memory (disk systems).
We look for a person who can recognize the following:
- Preferably 10 years or more of experience with IT infrastructure activities in bigger organizations.
- Experience (preferably more than 3 years) with the above-mentioned systems
- Work in a structured way and take pride in always fulfilling promises/deadlines.
- Have good coordination skills and find it natural to do what it takes to ensure the success of the team.
- is a fast learner and eager to supplement your current skills with AAK knowledge.
- can communicate proficiently in Danish and English.
- Work together with the team in an informal and flexible workplace
- Experienced people manager who can coach and lead employees in a department with high complexity, professionalism and pride
- Is entrepreneurial, proactive, have drive and a good sense of humor
- Have pondus and impact to manage an important business area and many daily dilemmas
- Have business understanding and can see the long-term needs of the business and act accordingly.
The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for delivering services according to Service Level Agreements. The IT Infrastructure Manager will also be responsible for establishing Service Level Agreements when such do not exist. The service is done primarily by internal staff, strengthened by external suppliers when necessary.
The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the agreements with external suppliers, currently primarily Stretch, Komplex IT and TDC, including the pre-requisites for the 7*24 support. The IT Infrastructure Operations Manager will, together with the Global IT Director, have the responsibility for the sourcing strategy (how to use these suppliers) and the negotiation of new agreements when necessary.
The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining standards, defining processes and procedures in the areas that are listed above.
The IT Infrastructure Manager is responsible for the license management of Microsoft licenses and the IBM, VMWare and Citrix licenses.
For further information and application
Please submit your application with relevant enclosures via the apply button below as soon as possible as we process interviews during the application period - so don’t hesitate to apply now.
You can also check out AAK Site Aarhus here.
AAK ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
We develop and provide value-adding vegetable oil solutions in close collaboration with our customers, enabling them to achieve long lasting business results.
We do so through our in-depth expertise in oils & fats within food applications, working with a wide range of raw materials and broad process capabilities.
Through our unique co-development approach, we bring together our customers’ skills and know-how with our capabilities and mindset. By doing so, we solve customer specific needs across many industries – Chocolate & Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Special Nutrition, Foodservice, Personal Care, and more.
AAK’s proven expertise is based on more than 140 years of experience within oils & fats. With our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, 20 production facilities and customization plants, and sales offices in more than 25 countries, more than 3,300 employees are dedicated to providing innovative value-adding solutions to our customers.
So no matter where you are in the world, we are ready to help you achieve long lasting results.
We are AAK – The Co-Development Company
AAK prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, religion, veteran status, and any other class of individuals protected from discrimination under state or federal law in any aspect of the access to, admission, or treatment of students in its programs and activities, or in employment and application for employment.