IT Support - part-time 15 h/w
Lendomatic ApS is seeking a flexible, passionate and highly dedicated IT support Student to join our international development team. We are a company in growth and working at a high pace, which will enable you to grow professional and personal. If you like to have a job as IT support with cool coworkers in a friendly and open minded environment, flexible workhours around examinations, a salary based on you qualifications and experiences, located in a Beautiful office in the middle of Copenhagen at Kristianiagade 1 with a great lunch and your own iMac workstation - Come start your journey with us!
- Complete daily IT support tasks for Lendomatic ApS employees.
- Assist coworkers in relevant software or hardware-based issues.
- Preparing, maintaining and upgrading of hardware.
- Setup of IT for new employees.
- Documentation and standardization of IT Support processes / standards.
- Report issues, risks and possible improvements to nearest manager.
- Completion of various ad hoc assignments, which can variate from IT support to participating in IT development processes, in agreement with nearest manager.
- Above average understanding of iOS platforms and devices.
- Above average understanding of Networking, such as configuring switches, AP and firewalls.
- Above average understanding of Office 365 products.
- General understanding of printers and scanners.
- General understanding of Windows platforms and devices.
- Good to have, but not required, is knowledge regarding various service management systems, vagrant and IT security principles.
- Positive personality.
- Driven to learn and provide value.
- Service minded and approachable.
- Have a solid troubleshooting sense.
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail.
- Great at communication.
- Fluent in English.
How to apply?
Simply send your application via "Apply online" write "It Support" in the subject field.
If you have any further questions about the position, please call Nicki Kousted on +45 61 71 91 24, or write an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please send your application as soon as possible, since we'll be doing interviews as the applications come in.
In connection with the recruitment process, all personal data will be deleted three months after the process has been completed unless you have been employed. We hereby kindly request that you apply again for a new position of interest at Lendomatic Aps at a later date.