Senior Devops Engineer
Do you want to be a part of a successful and fast growing international company, where you will play a significant role in ensuring the smooth running of the daily IT operations?
You will be part of a highly skilled multi-disciplined close-knit team providing high quality and timely services to the Business and project alike. Split between Luxembourg and Copenhagen the team delivers harmonised services through close communication and co-operation.
You will report to Head of IT Operations.
The role is either in Luxembourg or Copenhagen.
We are looking for a Senior Devops Engineer who is passionate about providing a modern and digital environment to both our internal and external customers. As a DevOps Expert, your daily role will encompass:
- Implement software releases and patches in production and test environments for business-critical systems.
- Ensuring quality and monitoring of business-critical production systems.
- Monitoring and improving production infrastructure and 3th party code deployments.
- Maintaining a tight integration and co-operation between development and operational teams.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled system maintenance upgrades.
- Management of identified vulnerabilities according to the vulnerability management procedure.
- Logging and processing support requests using the appropriate logging system.
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving incident/problems. Maintaining the logged problem record up-to-date with all relevant information.
- Participate in the support rotation as and when requested.
- Creation and maintenance of all document, processes and work instructions, pertinent to role
- Participation in or management of assigned projects.
You should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or an equivalent education in a relevant subject and have minimum 5-7 years hands-on experience with business production IT platforms, preferably in the financial industry.
You have knowledge in:
- Cloud computing
- Scipting languages (Bash, KSH, PHP or Perl)
- Oracle DB
- Policy Studio
- Java, API related technologies (JSON, REST, SOAP)
- TCP/IP networking
- Swift Alliance
- solid understanding of banking systems, SWIFT payment messaging and related reporting systems.
You probably have some knowledge in:
- Windows server
- Bit Bucket
- JIRA Confluence
- Cryptographical algorithms
- Network and application monitoring systems (PRTG)
- Passwords vaults and PAM solutions
- Advanced LOG Management.
- Be able to work in a team with a friendly an open attitude
- Good communications skills – oral and written
- Good at problem solving
- Creative approach.
- An opportunity to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and very knowledgeable team in an informal and pleasant working environment
- An opportunity to join a company imbued with entrepreneurial spirit and passion, where open communication and collaboration are supported
- An opportunity to work in a market-leading company which has already moved to the cloud
- An opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and technologically changing sector.
Saxo Payments Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, the Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, the Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com
If you feel you meet these criteria, please upload your application and CV as soon as possible via "Apply online".
For any further information please contact the Senior HR Consultant/Head of Recruitment Lars Ole Kruse email@example.com.