In ALD Automotive, we believe that the success lies with the people, and we believe that skilled employees with a focus on quality are the key to success. We are ambitious and strive for a professionally strong development team, out of the ordinary.
You will be a part of ALD Automotive’s Nordic development team located in Taastrup. Together with 30+ other Development, Infrastructure and Project colleagues you will play an active role in developing, maintaining ALD’s IT systems with focus on quality, a good balance of delivering at deadline and choosing the right technical solutions.
The team is working hard towards ALD Automotive’s mission to digitally transform the way we interact with more than 100k customers across the region. During the last year, our colleagues successfully implemented processes and adopted the latest tools, which brought us to an advanced stage of transitioning the legacy systems into new, attractive solutions.
We are looking for a Full stack Developer who has proven experience building solutions for both the web and mobile environments. As a dynamic player in the communication between the frontend and backend, you will be responsible to enrich our solutions performance and contribute towards a qualitative presence on the market.
- Deep familiarity of API design, data modelling and RESTful Web Services
- Proven experience of using hybrid mobile app frameworks like Cordova, Ionic, etc.
- Web fundamentals like HTML5/CSS/SCSS/Vanilla JS.
Bonus points for...
- Knowledge of the native Android and iOS environments
- E2E web application testing automation principles and tools
- UI design.
- Enrich the functionalities which use mobile capabilities including push notifications, motion detection, GPS mapping
- Improve the quality of our mobile applications
- Collaborate with the frontend team to take further the architecture especially on the service connectivity and data modelling layers.
- Implement analytical tools both on web and mobile
- Follow on the strategy for End-2-End testing automation.
As a person, you are…
- A good team player with a high level of self-motivation
- Reliable and responsible
- Analytical and structured
- Have good problem solving skills and are a good conceptual thinker
- Able to have a lot on your plate and still work focused
- Persistent and a “finisher”.
We imagine that you…
- Hold a degree within Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Invest in having a good business and process understanding
- Are fluent in English
- Have a permanent address in Denmark.
We are offering…
You will be a part of a team consisting of skilled and motivated colleagues with high professional standards, where coaching and knowledge sharing is a natural part of the daily work life. We have an extra ordinary mature development environment with focus on continuous deployment, as well as flexible and attractive working conditions.
ALD Automotive has a high employee satisfaction, and is dedicated to ensuring employee health and work life balance. As a new employee you will be appointed a Mentor, and get a detailed introduction to the business and your tasks.
We offer a competitive salary package, which includes a number of flexible benefits, as well as employee benefits such as 7-days additional vacation, national holidays, fruit and lunch arrangements as well as insurance and pension benefits. In addition to this, there is a number of social events arranged each year for our employees.
How to apply...
Please send your application and your CV in English and no later than 20th of August 2019.
The first round of interviews will be conducted in week 35. We will continuously review incoming applications, why we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
We encourage everybody independent of age, gender, race or ethnicity to apply for the position if they have the relevant qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you!