Twins recruitment are searching for a .NET-developer for an ambitious company in the center of Copenhagen
Are you among the best .Net Developers in Europe and are you crazy about machine learning and efficient coding? Then this is a job for you!
You can expect
- The opportunity to work with machine learning and efficient coding
- Freedom of decision and ample room for creativity
- Quick feedback and validation of your work
- The opportunity to expand your toolbox
- Strong team spirit, competent and committed colleagues
- High performance requirements.
Be a part of
- An ambitious, very engaged and highly professional team
- A company with international perspective and culture
- A company which take good care of their employees by offering a very attractive salary and other benefits
- Ccelebrating successes with travels and other exciting events through the year.
The company is very latency sensitive. With the Performance Requirements for the system follows a range of exciting and attractive development tasks which only the most talented developers will be able to handle. Since the company has no customers, no deadlines and no bureaucracy, you can be thorough and detail oriented when you e.g. implement new algorithms or scale existing ones.
You must be able to recognize the following:
- Experience with .NET / C# software development
- Master’s degree as a software / computer engineer, or similar
- A very solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- High quality code, structured work and good documentation skills.
About the company
They develop advanced financial solutions and uses natural language processing and machine learning to automatically read and interpret financial news. The company is very successful and is among the leaders in the field, also in an international perspective.
Twins Recruitment are handling the recruitment process, and we are ready to take the next step with you and your new career. Please contact Christina Juul Hansen, Recruitment Specialist, at email@example.com or telephone + 45 40 55 70 30.
Your enquiry will of course be treated confidentially.