System QA Engineer, Copenhagen
Would you like to be part of a team who is creating the future of banking? We are now looking for a System QA Engineer to strengthen our System Testing Function focusing on both web and mobile based digital solutions.
At Nordea, we know our customers’ needs are changing – and we’re deeply committed to meeting them with the financial solutions of tomorrow. We’re creating an agile environment where we’re harnessing the power of technology – one where you can make an impact. So bring your skills, ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Nordea Digital & Design, Customer Release QA Team. We add value by implementing and testing new digital solutions but also by maintaining existing products to both our corporate and personal banking customers across the Nordic countries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing and analysing business requirements and system designs
- Designing, creating and maintaining both manual and automated test cases
- Executing tests on component, integration and system level
- Reporting defects.
In Customer Release QA team you’ll get the opportunity to work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people. We work according an Agile software development framework (SAFe) while being determined to reach our common goal; to deliver the best digital customer experience to Nordea customers. The role is based in Copenhagen, Christiansbro.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You have a strong experience of testing of mobile and web-based software applications and solutions
- You are systematic and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy taking responsibility and you can work under pressure and meet tight deadline.
Your experience and background:
- You have experience of modern Test Automation Frameworks and manual testing
- You are a fast learner and a problem solver with an optimistic approach to challenges
- You are friendly and outgoing with excellent communication skills and you're fluent in English and preferably in Danish as well.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 9 September 2019. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Timo Vuolteenaho email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
We are the largest financial services group in the Nordic region and one of the biggest banks in Europe. Our employees add value to our customers and society by sharing a wide range of competencies within finance, tech, business, risk and compliance. Read more about us at nordea.com