Would you like to bring your great sense of service, support and quality to good use? And are you looking for an opportunity to:
- Try out some of the newest technology in the field while supporting your innovative colleagues in a high-tech company?
- Be a helpful and forthcoming go-to person regarding a wide range of technical issues?
- Join and feel the entrepreneurial spirit of an international company?
Join the helpdesk unit
As our new on-site IT supporter, you will sit in Denmark but join a team of highly skilled and ambitious IT professionals sitting in our head office in Israel. Here, we take pride in our extensive 1st level support services, and as a part of our common Silicom DNA, we always have the end-user experience top of mind. Thus, we support our colleagues with issues regarding hardware, phone systems, print services, electronic facilities and more throughout the organisation.
Provide Service +1
From your station, you receive support requests through different contact channels, e.g. by enquiry in person, calls and our ticket system. You spend the majority of your time supporting on-site in Søborg..
Ready to put the S in support?
- You preferably have at least 3-5 years of experience with IT support, giving you a good conceptual understanding of e.g. IT self-service and purchasing hardware and software at corporate level
- You have expert knowledge of Windows and deep knowledge within Linux
- Knowledge/experience from Cisco devices configuration and possibly other hardware such as routers, firewalls, and switches
- Good understanding of Security issues and technology including Antivirus, Anti Spyware, Web Filtering, Anti-Spam implementation
- You bring profound knowledge of Office 365, Active Directory, mobility, print, networks, hardware, PowerShell and the like
- You are ready to work with other tools, such as ERP systems.
As a person, you take pride in your sense of good quality to challenge and raise the bar of our services. Thus, you are not afraid to bring both your knowledge and your good vibe to the table to enable high-level support with the end user in mind. And to do so, you do not hesitate to ask your colleagues for help.
Additional information & application
Please send your application to the contact below, who also is available for any questions you might have. Applications will be processed as we receive them.
mobile: +45 42 60 91 99