Senior / Principal Enterprise Architect for the Energy & Utility sector
We are looking for an Industry Enterprise Architect to join our Sales team in our private market division; KMD Business, focusing on the Energy & Utility vertical. The team plays a pivotal role in designing industry solution architectures as well as developing sales and marketing strategies to grow the business. The main responsibility of the Enterprise Architect is to translate market trends into the relevant digital offerings and design actionable roadmaps to realize the client’s business potential. Moreover, to “own” the solution towards the customer throughout the sales phase. For the right candidate, the position as Enterprise Architect provides a unique career opportunity to drive growth as well as professional development through solution design, innovation and interdisciplinary collaboration.
We are KMD Business
KMD Business is a division within KMD that offers business-critical technology and software solutions as well as consultancy services to the private businesses in Denmark and Scandinavia. Every day, our 850 employees work with our customers to create commercial value add, operational efficiency and growth via digital transformation. KMD Business includes several specialized business units in KMD and the subsidiaries BanqSoft, Edlund and Charlie Tango. In 2019, KMD group was acquired by NEC Corporation. NEC with its rich history and global footprint in various technologies including the energy sector gives new opportunities for KMD Business to strengthen and grow our footprint in the market. We have already established solid positions across our strategic markets – life & pension, financial services and energy & utility – and now we wish to further strengthen our market position in the Energy sector by increasing both industry specific and generic offerings as well as integrating NEC Energy Solutions’ offerings.
Complex – not complicated
The Sales team is tasked with industry sales and complex sales pursuit towards the private sector by positioning various KMD business units. We work across KMD Business and subsidiaries to integrate value propositions, drive business development and enable the Industry Sales team. Our main goal is to proactively translate key industry challenges into digital solutions and roadmaps enabling clients to execute their commercial and operational strategies. Pursuing this goal, you will have the chance to work with a range of engaged colleagues across user experience, data management, Industry specific products and infrastructure operations as well as global technology partners.
- Design and maintain the architectural blueprint and value proposition for the industry specific solutions in KMD´s portfolio
- Drive business development and support client interaction in close collaboration with Industry Sales Lead; SME for KMD products, services and offerings within the Energy & Utility vertical
- Exhibit strong industry thought leadership (business & IT) to orchestrate relevant products and services around a common value proposition and industry solution architecture
- Collaborate closely with business units, subsidiaries and partners to anchor a common industry vision
- Develop the industry strategy continuously and initiate supportive commercial initiatives with relevant stakeholders
- Participate in strategic presales- and tender processes – owning the solution.
- You hold an academic degree in business or IT
- You have built experience within product management, solution architecture or similar fields
- You explain confidently the value proposition and specific business advantages of the proposed design
- You have deep insights into the business challenges and industry trends that drive the need for digital solutions within the Energy industry (preferably with proven experience from the energy sector)
- You are structured, analytically skilled and have strong commercial acumen
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills both in Danish and English
- You are professionally persistent and capable of building trust at executive level.
Join KMD Business
We offer a career opportunity to join Denmark’s largest IT company. Working with KMD Business you will gain understanding of a full range of IT services, build knowledge of various business industries as well as engage in inter-disciplinary project teams with a broad range of enthusiastic professionals and partners.
Send us your application as soon as possible and no later than September 8th.
If you would like to know more about the position please contact Sree Vemula, Industry Lead – Energy vertical by phone on +45 2545 4809.