DevOps – cloud engineering - API microservices
We exist to create
At Bang & Olufsen, we strive to be the most desired audio brand in the world. For more than 90 years we’ve developed products that change moods, inspire minds and instill pride in all of us. We are passionate innovators, using our deep knowledge and collaboration skills to solve and simplify complex challenges every day, each of us driven by the profound effect sound can have on the mind. We welcome others that share our passion.
Join us as a key figure in our ongoing cloud journey, developing and implementing solutions into our cloud platform. In this position, you will help one of the best-known luxury brands in the world in establishing a rich DevOps environment and shaping the future of a global platform.
Joining our DevOps unit, your primary focus will be on developing integrations and solutions that are scalable towards internal applications as well as cloud applications and our partners. In detail, you will:
- Implement our integration platform using API microservices
- Develop new integrations and lift existing integrations into the new platform
- Partake in the transferral of all current applications and platforms to our new cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate cross-functionally with both internal and external stakeholders, tending to their development and integration needs.
You will join a newly established team based in both Lyngby and Struer with a high focus on online collaboration. The team consists of experienced developers dedicated to the development of this business-critical transition. As a fellow developer, you will be able to contribute with your knowledge and ideas to help shape the future of our cloud-based set-up.
You are free to decide whether you want to work at our offices in Lyngby or Struer. Furthermore, we are happy to accommodate flexible working arrangements for an optimal work-life balance.
What you bring
You are a strong tech profile with a few years’ experience with implementing solutions for various in-house business units and implementing web services and/or APIs to integrate applications. Moreover, you:
- Have solid experience with development and implementation in either Java or .NET, preferably on Azure – experience with API Management, enterprise service bus/message queuing and CI/CD is considered an advantage but not a must
- Are ready to work in an agile set-up – hands-on experience with agile project methodologies as well as coordinating tasks and resources will be considered an advantage
- Speak and write English effortlessly
- Are outgoing and able to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then send your CV and application by pressing the apply bottom above. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.
Read more about our recruitment process and explore your career opportunities within Bang & Olufsen here.
Empowerment drives our innovation
We are a company of approximately 900 employees and that makes us small, agile and gives room for individual flexibility and decision-making – this is how we work best. Our hierarchy is flat and our communication is open and trustworthy. We believe that constructive feedback makes us grow as individuals and as a company, and our leadership is based on a clear direction and facilitating collaboration across functions and borders. We believe strongly in mutual respect and have a genuine interest in learning from each other.
We are more than just a workplace
Life is more fun when it is shared and experienced with others. We collaborate, create and innovate on a global scale every day and we celebrate and enjoy life together too. We do Musical Fridays, sports events and get together around good food and celebrate local traditions, all centered around our passion for music.