Senior Full Stack Developer – Aarhus
Are you looking for a new career path to work in an environment where you can work with like-minded members and be a part of a friendly and encouraging atmosphere? Is knowledge sharing and communication a valuable part of your personality with your career?
This is an opportunity for you, as a developer, to be a part of an exciting opportunity to work as a software developer in a consultancy firm where you'll be challenged but rewarded with the thrill of meeting and experiencing different possibilities. This could be the change you're looking for.
- On-site consultancy.
- Most working days are out at the customers and function as an integral part of their teams. Sometimes also among other consultants.
- Join customers when projects already ongoing, will be there as customer desires specific skill set that you have.
- Development, working on web-based projects a lot of the time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- .NET and C# or Java.
- Version control experience with Git, TFS, SVN, etc.
- Experience with cloud services; Azure, AWS.
- Web based technologies.
- Experience with microservices.
- Confident and adaptable.
- Danish Speaking.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
My client is speaking to candidates now, so get your foot in the door early by sending your CV to email@example.com to be considered. Alternatively, you can call William Smith on +45 89 88 82 58 for a confidential chat about the role in more detail.