Do you want to be a part of shaping the digital future?
We are more than 100 dedicated people at Cloudeon, who are passionate about digital innovation. We deliver cutting-edge cloud solutions to large enterprises since our start in 2016. And the success continues!
The success of Cloudeon depends on how we behave, act and interact. Our ability to accomplish what we have so far is due to our employees’ enthusiasm and commitment. We love what we do and are having fun on the journey. Our goal is not small – we want to change the world!
In Cloudeon, you will work with some of the world’s most talented engineers, developers and thought leaders in a high performance and fast-growing company. We offer an informal and dynamic workplace, where we work together as a team to deliver excellence within our specialised area. We care about the personal and professional development of our employees. We promote learning not simply by doing but by enabling career objectives through our Cloudeon Academy.
What you’ll do at Cloudeon
- Deliver technical solutions and support to customers allowing them to maximise their investment in cloud technology
- Ensure high quality commitments to our specialised areas within cloud transformation journeys, technologies and products
- Design and deployment of integrated solutions using the latest cloud technologies
- Manage customer expectations and ensure that we deliver the quality that the customer expects
- Use and develop skills with Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments
- Ensure that your everyday priorities are aligned with the common goals for the team.
You have experience in customer facing roles and success with implementing cloud-based solutions through the migration of workloads to the public cloud.
You also have:
- A deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Deep technical experience in public cloud infrastructure design
- Experience in building Customer/Partner Relationships and a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow-through
- Exceptional verbal and written English and Danish communication skills.
- Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
- Knowledge of technologies: Azure and AWS, IaaS and PaaS services
- PowerShell DSL or/and other DSL’s (Ansite, Terraform, etc.). Bash, JSON ARM templates, Windows server, Linux
- Currently holds certifications MS AZ-100 and AZ-101 certifications. This is not a requirement, and we are open to arrange a career path for you to achieve these certifications.
- A computer science or related engineering degree.
- Determined to reach your objectives and eager to learn along the way
- Open-minded to enjoy intellectual sparring and knowledge sharing
- Empathic with a respectful approach towards other
- Not afraid to ask questions.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
Please apply through the link below and send us your resume and a one-page cover letter. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to John Vindahl Fabienke, VP of Professional Services, at +45 3131 1049.
At Cloudeon, we are building the next generation cloud solutions. Our mission is to empower enterprises to grow digital innovation and become disruptive through the usage of process automation, Cloud technology and methodology. We are changing the way that IT is delivered to enterprise organisations, replacing hard to build and operate technology with easy consumable cloud-based services. We assist our clients in successfully delivering services to their customers by establishing and securing a path into the cloud through automating and self-service enabling IT-delivery.